Ch 8: Holy vs Divine

Before the Clash between The four beings Happened Rimuru Flick his fingers.

And transfer all four of the to his Imaginary Space where the Star Castle was located.

"What is this place?" Asks by Irina since she Saw a huge castle Behind Rimuru and Asia.

"My Imaginary Space where everything is under my control" replied by Rimuru as he Ready Excalibur.

"Hmph no matter what this place is we will defeat you both, especially that witch" Replied by Xenovia

"I'm irritated so Let's begin" said by Rimuru as he dash straight At Xenovia And Xenovia manage to react at the very last moment but she still manage to block Rimuru's attack and because of the Impact Xenovia Was sent Flaying matters away.

'his fast and not only that his blow hits hard' is what Xenovia thought

If Rimuru goes full-blown Xenovia won't last a second.

And Rimuru was holding back almost all of his power to not kill the blue-haired woman.

•••

Meanwhile, In Asia And Irina, Irina was attacking Asia With her Excalibur and Asia was blocking every attack with Laevateinn.

"Give up Asia There's no way a Human can win against an Angel" Said by Irina while Flaying

She doesn't want to Hurt Asia that's why she said those words but that will soon prove to be the Opposite.

"In Not A Human" Asia said as she let out her four pairs of Angelic wings and since she was using Laevateinn her hair and wings are colored crimson red.

{A/N: This is what she looked when she was Using Laevateinn with eight red Angel wings}

"What how are your and Angel too?" Asks by Irina in Suprise

"In Not an ordinary Angel I'm a Seraphim" replied by Asia as she lunch and attacked and directed towards Irina.

Irina tried to block it but she was Blown away by The impact of Asia's attack

"Kyaa"

•••

Back to Rimuru and Xenovia Rimuru was not even trying hard he was just toying with Xenovia.

"I think this is Loong enough" said by Rimuru as he Appeared to Behind Xenovia and knocked her unconscious.

"Sorry but Asia and I have a lot of things to do," Rimuru said as he holds the unconscious Girl and headed toward Asia and Irina who saw her still fighting.

"Purgatory" Asia Said and Her Surrounding was coved by Crimson Fire and her sword was Glowing red and it was as hot as the Surface of the sun.

If Irina Got hit by it she would instantly die.

"I...I give up" Irina said unable to Withstand the heat of her surroundings.

After that Asia Stop, he Attack and de Summoned her Sword.

"You both should Learn a lesson from this" said by Rimuru as he approached Asia and Irina while Carrying the unconscious Xenovia

"Xenovia," said by Irina sa she Rush towards the girl and hold her

"Don't worry I only made her unconscious she should wake up in a few Hours" replied by Rimuru as he takes them out of his Imaginary Space.

"We're heading out now" said by Asia As she Hug Rimuru's Left arm.

"See yah," said by Rimuru as he and Asia Walked away.

"Rimuru Tempest, and Asia Argento you both are strong beyond compare I must inform Michael-sama to not act recklessly in front of the two of you," Irina said as she Wait for Xenovia to Wake up.

Not Long after Rimuru and Asia Left Xenovia woke up.

"Ahh what happened my head hurts," She said while Slowly getting up

"We got Defeated that's what happened" replied by Irina

"I see so I'm not even considered as a treat for that guy huh," Xenovia said

"What do you mean?" Irina asks

"Well he was playing with me his not even serious when we fought" Xenovia replied

"So I'm the same huh I can't believe we lost but still now we know that we should not mess with them," said the Irina

"I agree let's just finish our Mission here" Xenovia replied

And the Resume their mission and that is to recover an Excalibur That was stolen from the church.

And the two headed to Rias Gremory to asks not to interfere in the Affairs of the church.

Which the red-haired Girl agreed since she was busy trying to find a way on how to Bring Rimuru To her Peerage.

•••

Meanwhile, Back in Tempest a Trio was doing their experiment until one of them scream.

"I found him hahahaha" Said by the small Pixie

"Kuhahaha as expected let us depart" said by a man with blonde hair

"Wahahaha don't think you can hide from us Rimuru" Said by a girl with Pink hair

And the three started to Prepare to head where Rimuru was.

•••

Meanwhile, Rimuru felt that Trouble was Coming for him.

"I sure hope that I was just imagining things," Rimuru said as he looked at the sky.

~End~

•••

New chapter Hope you guys like it.

I know it's short but I still hope you guys like it.

Up next: The three Functions