Ch 12: Real vs Fake III

--This Chapter is Written by Spirit-Rimuru---

___________________

The Battle Between Asia and Kokabiel can only be described as Stunning.

The same can be said Of Rimuru who was Beating Freed with ease Even With the Fake Excalibur Freed was no match for Rimuru.

"Agh... Damn, it Why cat I hit you" Kokabiel said to Asia while He sends Light Arrows in her direction.

"..."

Asia didn't Respond and continued to dodge The attack that was coming at her.

"You stop Dodging you witch...once I'm done with you all Kill that idiot Man that was with you"

Asia who Heard what Kokabiel said Was angry.

She Was fine if She was the one who got insulted but this is a Different Story when someone insulted Rimuru more over Kokabiel and Threatens to kill Rimuru.

This Angered Asia And She stopped dodging Kokabiel's Attack

"I'll kill you"

"Try Little Witch!" Kokabiel said with a Smug Face but then Asia Appeared in front of him.

"I think you don't need your Wings," Asia said as she Cut Off Kokabiel's Wings

"AAAGGHH"

"You Little Bastard I will..." Kokabiel didn't get to finish his Words because He was Slammed down to the Ground By Rimuru.

"You?.... what is Freed Doing?" Kokabiel ask Rimuru

"If you're asking about that Lunatic Then Here he is" Rimuru Casually Threw the head Of Freed Sellzen in front of Kokabiel and when he looked at Freed's Head he saw Despair plastered Freed's Face indicating that Rimuru did something to break Freed  Physically, Mentally and Spiritually.

"Valper where are you Help me!" Kokabiel Ask but he only Heard the Screem of Valper who was killed by Kaiba and Xenovia.

"T...This can't be Happening"

"Ohh But it's Happening," Rimuru said while Asia Landed Beside him.

"Do you want to Finish him Off?" Rimuru ask Asia

But she Shakes her head from right to left indicating that She doesn't want to.

"Hahaha you still can't Kill someone as expected From the Witch from the Church" Kokabiel who saw Asia's Response was so Happy since he think that he will be able to leave for another day.

"Don't get the wrong idea Fallen I'm not sparing your Life, since I know that someone will want you more than anyone here... isn't that Right White Dragon Emperor" Asia said as she looked up in the sky

"What!" Kokabiel said with even mir panicked expression

Everyone was Suprise except for Rimuru who also notice the arrival of the white Dragon Emperor.

"So you Notice my Arrival" A man in white Armor Arive in the sky and looked at the people who were On the Ground Below

Issei who saw The White Dragon Emperor Summon his Boosted Gear while The others that were With Rias also Took a Combat Stand.

"Fear not Devil I only came heree because of That Fallen Azazel Ordered me to retrieve him and You two" Vali looked at Rimuru and Asia "You two are strong and As much as I want to fight the two of you I have my Orders so I'll let this Opportunity slip for now...as for you red Dragon Emperor be sure to became strong For I will be waiting for our battle"

Vali said and he pick up Kokabiel And Fly off.

"Well that was anticlimactic" Rimuru said

"Don't say that, No one is hurt That's what important" Asia said

"Well I guess your right want to head home?" Rimuru asks Asia and she only Nodded

The two started to leave but Rias approach them.

"Hey stop" Rimuru ignore Rias and Continue to Walk away "I said Stop" Rias Then Tried to use destruction magic to stop the Two but Rimuru turned around And Look at Rias.

His face is not the Usual Freindly Face but instead it was The look of someone who was about To Kill someone.

"If you don't want to Die I suggest that you stop now" The Killing Intend that Rimuru was Giving of Was So strong that it Force Rias and The Others to the Ground ofcourse Issei was not Affect since he was protected by a Barrier.

Rimuru then Turn around to Asia and once again the Two started to Walk away.

"So what do you want for Dinner?" Rimuru ask Asia

"Hmm...Curry!" Asia said with a Stars on her eyes.

Rimuru who saw How Asia responded Smile since he thought that She was Cute.

Unknown to the Two something inside Asia Develop During her battle Against Kokabiel A Power that only a Few Can Reach And once It's Fully formed Her power will Tranced The concept of power and will Evolve to one of the most Powerful Race in the the whole Multiverse A Race that Even Gods would Fear.

Also During that Time Rimuru felt Three Familiar Presence that just Arrived.

"...those Idiots Really is Annoying" Rimuru said as he looked up at the Sky

"Asia there's something that I have to take care you so Head home First I'll be back before Dinner time" Rimuru said to Asia

"Ok, be careful alright" Asia said and Give Rimuru a Kiss and Run off Towards their Home.

---End---