Ch 15: Saving The Ruin Princess

---This Chapter is written by Spirit-Rimuru---

___________

The night falls and Rimuru starts to make his move to save Rias Gremory from the hands of an unknown enemy.

Rimuru navigates through the cityscape and looks at every corner of the city of Kuoh. After a while, he finds what he was looking for: a crack located in a less populated area of the city.

Rimuru jumps down from a building he was standing on and lands in front of the crack.

This crack emits a destructive energy that would kill a normal human being. However, when Rimuru looks around, he notices that the same energy is surrounded by a barrier that renders both human beings and supernatural beings unconscious.

The only way to get close to this portal is if you have a high level of resistance or a nullification ability that can ignore the effects of the portal.

"Let's see where this leads," Rimuru says and enters the portal.

***

Once he went in, he saw nothing but darkness.

"Where are we?" Rimuru asked.

"It appears that this is a pathway towards a different dimensional gap, Master!" Ciel said.

"A different dimensional gap!" Rimuru was surprised to hear this since he didn't know that there was a pathway towards a different dimensional gap that connects two universes. Even if there are people who could create such a pathway that connect two universes, the only one Rimuru knew who could create such a pathway is Veldanava and he, himself.

So Rimuru was wondering who or what made this pathway.

Rimuru continued to walk straight, and after a few hours, he finally saw a light.

"A light?" Rimuru said and continued to walk towards the light. Once he got out of the pathway, he found himself in a room.

"A room?"

[Master, it appears that someone has intentionally created this place here in this dimensional gap, and I can also see that this place is specially designed to withstand the energy that came from this gap,] Ciel said to Rimuru.

"I see, but knowing who created this place comes later. I need to find our target," Rimuru said as he activated Universal Perception.

He noticed that this was not a single place, as it was designed in the form of a tower, and there were multiple individuals in each form. Rimuru felt that these individuals were all guards, and some of them were at least at the Demon Lord Seed level.

After a while, Rimuru noticed two faint magic signatures that were weaker than the others.

"Found them." Rimuru then used stealth to sneak past the guards of the palace.

Upon arriving in the room where the two faint magic signatures were, he went inside and saw Rias, who was chained up, as well as Akeno, who was injured.

Rimuru wanted to save the two as fast as possible, but before he could do anything, two guards entered.

"Look, those two are still alive. It appears that our masters are taking their time," one of the guards said.

"Huhahahaha... Should we mess them up? I'm sure we could at least play with them, right?" the other guard said.

"You're right. Let's play with them. I'll start with the black-haired one." The guards then walked towards Akeno and pulled out a dagger.

"STOP! WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING ON DOING TO AKENO?" Rias pleaded to stop the guards, but the guards just laughed like maniacs.

"Let's see how you scream, Girckk..." The guard didn't get to finish his words since someone had cut his head off from his body.

Seeing that his comrades died, the other guard was on high alert.

"Who's there? Show yourself...." He also didn't finish his words since his head was also separated from his body.

Rias, who saw this, was surprised and looked for the person who killed the two guards. She stumbled upon a person with silver-blue hair and wearing all black clothes.

"Who are you?" Rias asked.

"I'm Rimuru Tempest. Let's introduce ourselves later. We need to get out of here first," Rimuru said and broke the chains that were binding Rias as if they were butter.

"Can you walk?" Rimuru asked Rias, and she only nodded in response.

After that, he also freed Akeno, but she was too weak to even move, so Rimuru had no choice but to carry the weakened Akeno.

"Let's go," Rimuru applied stealth to both Akeno and Rias and proceeded to head back to where he entered.

***

Meanwhile, Asia was still awake at her house, waiting for Rimuru's arrival.

"Please be safe," Asia said as she continued to gaze at the night sky.

Back to Rimuru, neither he nor Rias was at ease since the fake Rias appeared out of nowhere. Although the imposter could sense them, it wasn't strong enough to pinpoint the problem in her surroundings.

The fake Rias looked at one of the pillars where Rimuru, Rias, and Akeno were hiding.

Rias was breathing heavily and almost let out a scream when the fake Rias appeared, leaving Rimuru with no choice but to cover her mouth.

"That's odd. Why am I feeling that there's something here?" the fake Rias said, looking behind the pillar. However, she saw no one, not even a single shadow of a person.

"Is there something wrong?" a voice called out to the fake Rias.

"No, I must be hallucinating," she said.

Meanwhile, the invisible Rias and Rimuru were sweating profusely since the fake Rias came face to face with them while being invisible due to stealth.

"Let's move," Rimuru whispered to Rias, and the three of them continued to move out.

Meanwhile, it had been three hours since Rimuru left, and as time passed, Asia became more and more anxious.

But that was immediately swept away when someone knocked on their door.

Asia immediately went to open the door, and there stood Rimuru, with Rias and Akeno, who was unconscious behind Rimuru's back.

Rias didn't waste any time and hugged Asia since she knew the pain that her fake self had caused Asia.

"Asia, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you," she said, and Asia only hugged her, as she remembered that this was the Rias she knew, the person she could call an older sister.

After a while, Rimuru put Akeno and Rias in the same room that was reserved for guests, as Rias had also collapsed due to exhaustion.

"Are they going to be okay? I mean, Akeno-san is badly injured," Asia asked with a concerned look.

If Asia hadn't gotten over her trauma from the day the fake Rias killed her, she would have collapsed due to fear. But because she was able to overcome it, Asia managed to see the difference between the real Rias and the fake one.

"They will be fine," Rimuru said.

"Let's call Issei and the others. They need to know about this," Rimuru said and proceeded to call Issei. His message was brief: "Bring the members of the ORC, except for Rias and Akeno, and also bring Irina and Xenovia."

---End---