Ch 3: Engagement and Return

Three months, Three months is all it takes for Asia to be able to control her power with the help of Raphael.

And She also learned that if she use a Specific Holy weapon and combined its power using one of the Seven Virtues skills She can gain greater power for Example When she use Raphael Lord of Wisdom and used the Sword of promise Victory Excalibur her angel form Became golden and She had A Golden weapon and Golden Armor.

After those three months, Asia and Rimuru Dated For another Three months, and The two even became closer to the point that the two knows almost everything about each other.

Asia Even knows about the Existence of Ciel, Her Fighting Capability became more polished and her power was even comparable to that of a True Dragon.

***

Right now Asia and Rimuru was in a place called Primrose Hill one of the most beautiful places in London,

From the top of Primrose Hill, they enjoy one of the best views that London Can offer.

"I love this View So much," Asia Said while Looking at the views from Above.

"Me too" Rimuru replied While looking at Asia

The two were Holding hands And Doesn't want to let go of the other hand.

"Hey Asia There's Something I want to tell you," Rimuru said to Asia Which Asia looked at Rimuru

"It's been nine months Since the two of us been together and since the day that we've been together there's nothing but Happiness in my heart every second that we are together Is a Blessing for me, and I've been thinking about it for a long time..."

Rimuru kneel in front of Asia Who was Looking at Rimuru with a Red Face Rimuru then took a blue box from his Storage and open It.

"Asia Argento, will you marry me?" Rimuru ask Asia

Asia who Sees Rimuru proposing to Her, tears started to form in her eyes, and she Replied.

"Yes!, I will marry you Rimuru," Asia Said with tears of Happiness

Rimuru then Slides the Ring with blue gems onto Asia's Ring Finger and Kiss Asia.

The gems on Asia Engagement ring cannot be found in any world since they can only be found when a new Universe was born and Rimuru Created New Universe just for the sake of getting the Gems.

After their passionate kiss, the two went home, and when they enter the mansion.

"Congratulations on both of you for getting Engaged"

Everyone congratulates the two And Aira and Marcus have tears in their eyes.

"Wait how did you guys know?" Rimuru ask while his face was a little Red

"Fufu young Master We can't miss This big moment so we send a drone so that we can see What is happening between the two of you," Their butler said

The two were Surprised since they didn't expect that they would be spayed and Rimuru turned off his Perception So that he can enjoy his time with Asia and didn't Expect what had happened.

"My little boy a growing we must announce this to the public," Marcus said and he imidiatly started to prepare for it

"Rimuru make sure to take good care of Asia, I won't object to your engagement but both of you have to finish your study first before getting Married," Aira Said to the two

Rimuru and Asia Asia Replied with a "yes"

After that night The Engagement was Announced publicly and many known people around the world Send them congratulations most of them know about the Family.