Ch 11: Real vs Fake II

--This Chapter is Written by Spirit-Rimuru---

___________________

When Rimuru, Asia, and Issei arrived they saw Rias along with Irina and Kiba Fighting Kokabiel a Cadre class along with Freed Sellzen.

In the midst of a fight between the Gremory Peerage and the Cadre Class Fallen Angel Kokabiel and Freed Sellzen

One Person caught Rimuru's attention and that is the disgraced Bishop Valper Galilei.

Rimuru was paying attention to him since he was trying to combine the fragments of the Holy Sword Excalibur and use them to blow up the city of Kuoh.

And to start a New war that will lead to the Deaths of Hundreds of thousands or even Millions of innocent people.

Rimuru and Asia didn't move But Instead, look at the Progression of the Battle.

"Well I thought a Cadre class Fallen Angel will be strong...it's I'm Disappointed!, you Disappointed to right Asia," Rimuru said in a low voice

Although Rimuru said it in a low voice It was still loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Who are you supposed to be? Did one of the Demon Lords send you to keep me busy until they arrive? So be it, you must be strong since you said those words. Perhaps you will be better entertainment than these weaklings."

In response, Rimuru only walks Towards Asia and Hugs her From Behind, and Ignoring the speaker.

This pretty much-shocked everyone since none of them was Idiotic enough to ignore a powerful enemy

Rimuru action made the fallen pissed since he was ignored.

"It seems like you are a scaredy pants too, devils are all the same nowadays huh? All I want is a good war, after God died everyone has been being a bunch of pussies." Kokabiel said with a grain

Everyone was shocked by the sudden revelation that Big G is dead.

"No you're Laying," Irina said

"I'm lying? Why don't you ask Michael If you think that I'm laying" Kokabiel Continued

Irina and Xenovia lost their strength on their Legs and fall down to the ground None Spoke and only Silent dominates The Place.

Not until a Chuckle can be Heard and when Everyone looked they saw Rimuru and Asia Holding their laugh together.

"I...I...Puff...Hahahaha" Rimuru's Laugh made everyone confused even Kokabiel.

"What are you two laughing at?" Kokabiel asks

"Sorry we didn't mean to Laugh but it's just funny that you guys made a funny expression By just knowing that a Single God Died," Rimuru said while Wiping the Tears from his Eyes due to him laughing hard.

"Hehhh you two are amusing and it sims That the death of the Big G is nothing new to the both of you," Kokabiel said

"Well it's is New News for me but I expected that" Asia Said

"Heh aren't you The Witch of the church" Freed interrupt

When Rimuru heard what Freed called Asia his eyes Sharpened toward Freed.

Seeing that Rimuru and Asia Won't take the Seriously Kokabiel decided to attack sending a Light Lance Towards Asia.

Kokabiel Expected that Asia will be impaled by the lance but To his Suprise, The opposite happen.

"Hehh trying to attack the girl that I love I think You should know the consequence of your action," Rimuru said while Holding the Lance that is made out of Holy Energy.