Ch 10: Real vs Fake I

A new Day has Arrived in the City of Kouh and everyone had begin to do their Job Student goes to School while Adults Goes to work.

The same goes for Asia and Rimuru who Arrived at their school A little bit early than Usual.

"Looks Like Were the only ones who had been here First," Rimuru said

"Well, it's better to be Early than be late right?" Asia Responded.

"Well I guess your right, No trouble from the other students who always Swarm On us whenever We Arrive"

"Do you hate Them?" Asia asks Rimuru while giving a Cute look

Rimuru took a few seconds to reply since he was Admiring How Cute Asia look after a few seconds he replied "No I don't hate having Attention, It's just a pain sometimes"

"Well All we can do was bear with it," Asia said while letting out a smile.

The two were Enjoying their time together And imaginary followers were forming on their Background

The two were so Distracted from each other that The two didn't notice that Issei was Standing Next To them.

"Ahem sorry to interrupt but You two are not the only people here," Issei said

""AHH"" the two were surprised since They didn't Notice that Issei was Next Beside them

"Since when did you?"

"I've been here For a Few minutes now Rimuru-san"

"EHH but we didn't notice you Issei-san," Asia said to Issei

"Well who would notice me when both the two of you are so distracted by each other" Issei Replied

The Rimuru and Asia only Blush Since they both cant Argue since it's the truth.

After a few more Minutes A Teach Entered the room and Was Suprise that Asia, Rimuru, and Issei are already in their classroom so the teacher ask the three for help moving materials From their Faculty to the Gymnasium after school hours which The three accept.

Not long after Students one by one started to arrive at the School and School hours Started with not much Happening.

***

Before the school Hours Ended The teacher made an announcement.

"Alright before we End I would like to announce that our faculty had decided to conduct a field trip Next week so Everyone be prepared" the Teacher Announce and Everyone was Suprise by this.

"A field trip Huh well that will be fun," One of the students said and everyone was now discussing what they should Do during the field trip.

***

After school, hours have ended Rimuru and Asia along with Issei are heading towards the Gymnasium Carrying Boxes full of Materials.

Although Rimuru and Issei was The one who was Carrying most of the boxes.

"I know that you two like to compete but are you both sure that you both can handle 15 boxes at the same time?" Asia asks

"Well this is nothing for me Asia But I don't know about Issei he might have Trouble," Rimuru said with A Smirk plastered on his face.

"Hahaha This is nothing for me I'm The Red Dragon Emperor After all" Issei Replied and the two looks at each other With Blue and Red Lightning In their Eyes.

Asia only Shakes her head as a sign of Giving up, since she knows that ever since the two meet the two likes to compete with each other.

Rimuru, Asia, and Issei were almost at the Gymnasium when. suddenly the whole Surrounding got Covered with a Red Barrier and a Loud Boom was heard.

"What was that?" Asia Asks

"I don't know but I'm sure it's Trouble" Rimuru replied when Rimuru looked at Issei he Saw Issei was about to head towards Where the Explosion happened.

"We will come with You Issei" Rimuru said and Issei looked at Rimuru and then at Asia And Nodded.

The Three Runs Until they Found the ORC members along with Irina and Xenovia Fighting a pale man with long black hair and narrow, blood-red eyes.

Unlike other Fallen Angels, he has pointy, elf-like ears. The man also possesses five pairs of black wings.

He wears a black robe with detailed accessories and purple shoulder pads with gold streaks on the side.

Together with the man is his followers namely, Freed Sellzen and Valper Galilei

"Kahahaha Rias Gremory I will Take your Head as A Gift to Start a new war," The man said While Laughing Like a Manic.

His name is Kokabiel a Cadre class Fallen angel that survive the Great war a One of the Former Co-Founder of the Grigori.

---End---

•••

Hello a new Chapter is out hahaha nope you guys like it.

Anyway thanks for Reading and Supporting me.

Up Next: Ch 10: Real vs Fake II