12-14-12

-Zayns pov- 

"Thank you, Detroit!" I ran off the stage, along with the rest of my sweaty band members. "That was good guys!" I patted Niall on the back, him being the closest to me.

"Yeah, I love seeing them so happy to see us!" Niall cheered happily. I nodded and smiled along with him. 

"Zayn there's someone here for you!" Paul called to me. I gave him a confused look causing him to shrug. I looked at the boys who shrugged also. 

"A fan maybe?" Harry suggested. I shrugged just deciding it was. I followed Paul twisting and turning through many long hallways. We stopped in front of a door. It was a dark blue color. Paul nodded his head telling me to go. I thanked him and walked in. The room was dark, only a small lamp to give light. 

"Hello?" I called out into the darkness. I thought I was suppose to meet someone? "Hello? Is anyone here?" I squinted trying to get a better look of the room. In the corner there was a dark figure. "Are you the one I was suppose to meet?" 

They didn't say anything. Soon they started to move toward me. Only their feet didn't touch the ground. I let out a gasp and quickly moved back toward the door. I wrapped my hand around the knob, trying to get it open. I fiddled with the lock, but it wouldn't budge. 

Something cold wrapped around me. The lamp light burned out and I was surrounded by darkness. The only thing heard was the sound of my heavy breathing. The air turned cold immediately freezing me. Goose bumps began to form on my body. 

My fists banged on the door. Somebody has to hear me! "HELP! HELP ME!" What if this is some sick joke the boys are playing on me? "THIS ISN'T FUNNY! GET ME OUT!" My fists stung now but I didn't stop. 

I froze as a creepy noise came from behind me. Slowly I turned my head. The dark figure now stood behind me. The noise coming from its mouth. I backed up into the door. It opened its eyes, they were blue and seemed to glow. Long brown dirty hair was blowing behind it. It was a girl.? But no girl is like this.? 

"W-what do you want from m-me?" The cold taking a tole on my body. My voice was shaky and came out in stutters. The creature flew toward my stiff body stopping right at my face. Now I could get a good look at the thing. 

Blue eyes stared back into mine. A long pale face, and a crooked mouth. It had a bony body and was wearing a dirty old brown dress.  

The noise came from its mouth again making me look up. It was screaming at me. But it was no scream I ever heard before. 

Its arms came out a threw me on the ground. My face slammed into the hard floor. A horrible pain shot up my back. 

Now, the only thing heard was my screams. 

-Nobodies pov- 

As Zayn was stuck in the dark room, with an unknown creature, the rest of the boys sat and waited for him to come back.

"I'm going to check on him. Anyone coming with me?" Louis asked his friends. Niall and Harry nodded their heads and stood up next to the older boy.

"I'm going to stay here incase he comes back." Liam said. He waved to the boys telling them to go.

The three boys left Liam and walked down the long hallway they seen Paul and Zayn head to. They past many doors, and other hallways.

"Wait guys, do you hear that?" The boys stopped and listened. It wasn't loud but you could hear a faint scream. Zayns scream. They gave each other a panicked look and ran.

"ZAYN!" ZAYN!" Niall shouted. Just by looking at him you could tell he was worried. They all were. Who knows why Zayn was screaming.

They all stopped in front of a dark blue door that the screams were loudest at.