1-4-13

-Victoria's pov-

"NO!" I shouted, even though no one was here to hear me. I closed my eyes as my stomach pained from the screaming. Tears were falling endlessly down my cheeks. "I wont let you leave me, Zayn!" I said through gritted teeth. My eyes fell on the knife Harry used to cut me, that little utensil gave me hope. I stretched out my leg, trapping the knife under my shoe. I slowly brought it closer to me. With one more stretch of my leg, the knife was now in front of me.

I bent down as much as I can and grabbed it.

Now how am I suppose to do this? I put the knife between my teeth and bent down enough to have the blade on the rope. I moved my head so the blade slowly cut away the rope. I sped up, now realizing I don't have all the time in the world. By the time I had cut half way through the rope, my jaw was tired.

Just a little longer Victoria....Do it for Zayn.

At the thought of him, I did pick up speed. When there was only a little bit of rope left to cut, I dropped the knife and pulled on the left over string. I gave two hard pulls, and it broke. I picked up the knife once more and cut the other string off.

I got up and ran out of the cabin. I looked all around but didn't see them.

I stood still for a moment and listened. Further ahead I could hear talking. I ran in that direction not wasting any more time.

-Zayns pov-

I took one last look at Victoria, My heart pained as I seen all the cuts and blood on her fragile body. A single tear fell down my cheek. "Goodbye Victoria." My voice cracked at the thought of that being our last goodbye. I didn't want it to be.

I walked out of the house, Harry following behind. "This way Zayn." Harry said pointing to our destination, where ever that is.

I just wanted this all over. I didn't want to be scared anymore. I don't want Victoria being hurt anymore.

We stopped at a cliff. Harry stepped near the edge and looked down, emotionless.

"Harry you can't do this!" I said to him. He couldn't. He shouldn't. So many people....his family....friends. He can't just leave them.

He turned to me, still holding no emotion. "Yes I can. And I will. I want to be with her forever."

I stared at him shocked. I know I was like that before but... I don't know what was up with me. I was messed up. "Harry please.." I swallowed the lump that had caught in my throat. "I'm sacrificing myself so this will end! You can leave too! So many people love you!"

"Zayn! I'm doing it and you can't stop me!" He shouted at me.  Mama came between us, holding out her hand. I looked back at the forest where the cabin is.

This is goodbye. Goodbye to my life. My family. My friends. The fans. To Victoria. I closed my eyes trying to hold back the tears, but they fell anyway.

I opened my eyes and took her hand in mine. It was cold. So inhumane.

We began walking towards the edge of the cliff.

"Zayn! Harry! Stop!" We all turned to see Victoria, running as best as she could. The shirt she was wearing was becoming more redder by the second. "Zay-AAHHHH!" She fell to her knees, holding her back.

I turned to look at Mama. "Stop! You're hurting her!" Victoria's screams filled my ears. My heart felt like it was being stabbed a million times. "Please! I wont go if you don't stop!" Her cold, blue eyes shot to mine. Victoria stopped screaming now.

Mama turned back and started walking to the cliff again. "Zayn, please." I closed my eyes and tried to ignore her sweet voice. "Zayn, you can't leave me!"

"Victoria, it's better this way. It will end all of this chaos." I said to her without actually facing her. I couldn't. I didn't want to see her in pain.

We stopped right at the edge. I looked down at the rushing water down bellow and gulped. I was about to step out, but my shirt got caught on something. I turned around and was faced with Victoria, in her hand was the end of my shirt. Her eyes were filled with tears that threatened to fall. "You can't leave me. I wont let you." I grabbed her hand and pulled it away from my shirt.

"This is the only way to end this. I'm sorry."

"Zayn, lets go." Harry said in a hard tone. I moved back in place, ready to leave. I closed my eyes and took the last step.

At the last minute I was tugged back, falling to the hard ground.

Now, it seemed like everything was going in slow motion.

Harry looked back at me, and took his last step. "HARRY!" I jumped up and tried to grab him. But he slipped out of my grasp. "NO!" I got on my knees and looked down to the water. The water bubbled were he fell. "NO! Harry!" I covered my face with my hands.

"Zayn.." My head snapped up, I forgot about her.

I knelt down beside her body. I could tell she had lost a lot of blood already. She needs help. "I got you, Victoria, I wont loose you. I can't. Not you too." I gently picked her up careful not to hurt her.

I walked through the forest in the direction of the road. I could feel myself also get weak, How I don't know. I silently cried. I was dead inside. No emotion. Victoria was still in my arms. I could see her chest move slightly with every, little, breath.

The trees began to brake apart. Less and less appeared. I could faintly see the grey of the road. But there was something else there.

As I got closer, I could just make out figures. There were people there.

"Zayn?!" Liam looked away from his conversation with a cop. The other two boys were standing next to them. Nialls face was red, tears fell down his cheek. Louis didn't look any different.

I stopped right where the grass stopped and hit the pavement. I fell to my knees. People rushed to me, the medics. They took Victoria out of my arms and rushed her into a van.

I held out a shaky hand for her, afraid I would loose her if she wasn't with me.

My heart beat raced, my breathing began to go out of control. More medics rushed to me, shouting things. The boys were screaming at me for Harry.

My mind went blank. My eyes fell closed. I was left with darkness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's here! Sorry for the wait! I am, really sorry!

I just want to say, wink wink ;]

I also made a quotev account. My name is the same as this one (truly_beautiful_) I don't even know how to work it, it's confusing. But I posted the first chapter of this story on there. And if you have one fan me please! :]

Please, vote/comment/follow

-A