1-3-13

-Harrys pov-

"Harry."

I sat up, and listened. "Harry." I turned my head to the left. It was coming from the closet. "Harry." Before I knew it I was already stanging in front of my closet. "Harry." I placed my hand on the knob. "Harry." I flung open the door, but there was nothing there. Just my clothes. I was about to close it when I heard a noise. A flutter. My heart was racing. A flutter, that could only mean one thing. I pushed back my clothes and was met with a large, black crack. Next to it was one moth.

"Harry." Someone whispered from behind me. Slowly, I turned around.

****

-Victorias pov-

Ever since last night I've been researching ghosts. I'm positive this 'Mama' girl isn't alive. So far, I had no luck. I didn't expect to find her past, just, maybe, like in the movies how there's different types of ghosts and spirits. Or ways how to let them move on.

This isn't the Ghost Whisperer Victoria.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "I'm getting no where." I mumbled. Zayn. He should know. This all started when he showed up.

"Zayn?" I called.

"In the living room." I walked in and sat next to him on the couch.

"Can I ask you a question?" He looked at me for a moment and nodded. "It's about.... Mama." He turned off the tv and gave me his full attention. "Does she have a name.. like is Mama just a nickname?"

He looked around then answered, "Yes, Mama is what she wants me to call her."

"So, what's her real name?"

"It's... Reverentia Mothcrow." Reverentia Mothcrow... it sounds like an old name... "Victoria?"

My eyes met his. He seemed... afraid. Well, I didn't blame him. "Yeah, Zayn." He slowly took my hand, rubbing circles on it with his thumbs.

"Will you help me? I don't want to fear that someday she could attack one of my friends or even you." He cried out. My heart pained at this. I pulled him into a hug, and rubbed his back.

"I'll help you as much as I can." We jumped as a loud bang came from the hallway. Fear took over, and I clung to Zayn. I moved my head into his neck.

"I wont let her hurt you." Zayn whispered in my ear. Moaning came from the hallway, and got louder.

"Zayn." I whispered. I tightened my hold around him, not wanting to let go.

"Zayn!" I screamed in pain. She was doing it again. Making the spot on my back hurt. Tears rolled down my cheeks, my eyes closed from the pain.

"Mama!" The hardness in Zayn's voice scared me. The pain stopped once he yelled, so did the moaning.

"She's gone." He whispered to me. I didn't let go though, I cried into his shoulder. All of this is unbelievable. Zayn getting kidnapped. The moths. The moaning. Mama. I thought ghosts weren't real. Boy was I wrong.

"Sshh, it's okay, Victoria. I wont let her hurt you no more." He rubbed my back gently, careful not to put pressure on my wound.

"Why is she doing this?" I asked once I pulled away to look at him.

"She loves me. And she thinks I love her. I use to. Not anymore. But, she wants to get you weak so she can take over your body. She thinks she'll be able to talk, have feelings, the basic things you can do when you're alive. She wants to take over your body to be with me. That's why." I frowned at the thought of her taking over my body. "Don't worry, I wont let her." He wiped away my tears, looking at me. I leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek, then wrapped my arms around his neck.

***

After I a while I left Zayn so I could research about Mama.

I drove to the local library to use the computers there. Turns out the loud bang was from my laptop dropping on the floor. It broke, no longer useable.

I pulled up into the Library's parking lot. I want to see if Mama had a past that's on record.

Once I got in, I powered up one of their old computers.

I clicked on the search bar and typed in her name.

Many articles came up, making me click on each one to find out the right one.

Two of the articles held, mostly, the same information. They were about Mama though.

On the side it had a picture of her on the side. She use to be beautiful.

I read the header,

'Girlfriend kills boyfriend over love.

Reverentia Mothcrow, 24, killed her boyfriend yesterday, late at night. We asked her why she did it. In her response she tells us "She did it for love. She loved her boyfriend, Dylan Wilson, and never wanted to leave him. She wanted their love to last. So her plan was to kill him and herself so they could he together as spirits. She had killed Dylan, but we got there before she could kill herself. This Thursday she will be getting the death sentence.

While she was in jail, she kept repeating Mama. We found out that, that was what Dylan had nicknamed her.

We will have more news about her soon."

The news shocked me. She killed him over love. She thought that they would be able to love each other forever if she did.!

Is this what she plans on doing with Zayn?

After logging off the computer, I ran out to my car. I planned on telling Zayn the news.

My phone rang from inside my purse. I pulled it out to see Liam calling me.

"Hello?"

"Victoria, it's Liam. Harry and Zayn, they're gone."

----------------------------------------

Why did I leave you on a cliff hanger?

Well it's late. And I wanted to give you guys something. So you got a cliff hanger.!

I'm sorry if this is bad! I really am! I've been distracted lately! I'm sorry!

I thank you for all the votes, reads and comments! I did enjoy reading the names you guys gave me! Sorry I didn't lick yours if you did comment one.

For the name, I got it from livdirectioner! So thank you for that! I am terrible with names!

And shout out to PayneManiac for making the amazing cover! (Sorry for getting rid of the other one)

And ANOTHER shout out for NoForBullies_ICare4U please go fan them!

I will spend some time either tomorrow or Tuesday to make a long chapter. I wont be able to write Thursday through Friday, I am going on vacation. No where special just Kalamazoo.

Please, vote/comment/follow

-A