12-31-12

"Who's coming?" I asked them completely forgetting what just happened.

Liam pulled me up, hugging me to him. He looked around the room, stopping at the wall that use to have the crack. "Come on. Let's get you to bed." He rushed me to my room, closing and locking the door with him, and me in the room.

"Liam, what's going on? Who's coming?!"

"Put some pjs on, and get in bed." He said in a hard tone ignoring my questions. Listening to him, I grabbed some pjs and walked into my bathroom changing, an brushing my teeth.

"Don't hurt her." I stopped and laid my ear down to hear better. "I promise. But don't hurt her." My heart raced as I heard a familiar moaning.

I pulled the door open. Liam was faced towards the closet, that was now open. He quickly closed it and guarded it with his body. I gave him a questioning look, in which I got a stern look in response. 

I laid down in bed, covering my body with my quilt. Liam sat down in my desk chair, just looking around my room. I really didn't know why I had to sleep now, since it was only 3 in the afternoon, but I wasn't arguing. Maybe a little nap will help me clear my head. 

I relaxed my body and let my mind wonder. I slowly began to fall into a deep sleep. But before I slipped away I heard Liam whisper something. I think he was saying, "I wont let her hurt you." 

I fell asleep with his words stuck in my mind. 

"Victoria."  I walked down the empty road, surrounded by forest. "Victoria." The whisper was carried with the wind. I looked to my right, into the forest. A boy stood. He was dirty. His long dark hair fell over his eyes. His eyes. They burned into me. Reading me like a book. They shined in the sun. A golden, caramel brown. He wore a scruffy black t-shirt, with dirty worn out jeans. "Victoria."  He was calling me. His voice was smooth and quiet. But loud enough to be heard from where I stood. My feet began to move, like I wasn't even able to control them. It's like his voice put a spell on me. 

I got closer to the boy. Now being able to make out his features better. He was oddly skinny. With one look you could tell he wasn't properly fed. He drew me in. I wanted to know more about him. For one his story. 

"Victoria."  I closed my eyes and listened to my surroundings. I stood in front of the boy. Even with my eyes closed I felt him watching me. 

I listened to the wind blow, the trees move with it. The crackle of a stream near by. Birds chirping from somewhere up high. 

Then all the sounds stopped. 

To be replaced with the flutters of fragile wings. 

My eyes flew open. I was now standing in a cabin. It was dark with little light. The place was dirty, with the smell of mold in the air. Everywhere you looked you  would always see a moth. 

I walked into another room: what looked to be a kitchen. In the corner was a pile of what looked to be cherry pits. There was dirty dishes in the sink that seemed to be there since forever. I walked out of the kitchen and into a small hallway. There were steps that led to the upstairs. 

I stepped closer to them taking in my surroundings. 

My breathing set off as a familiar moaning came from the top of the stairs. My breathing heavy. My eyes wide. I tried to move away before the owner of the strange noise came down. They seemed stuck. I couldn't move from the position I was in. 

"Victoria." The sound of his voice mixed in with the moaning. They both got louder. The sound of feet hitting hard wood was loud. My chest rose and fell quickly. My heart racing. Unable to move I had to face the owner of the noise. 

The moaning stopped along with the walking. I stared at the bottom of the stairs waiting for the thing to come down. 

A shadow fell onto the wall in front of the stairs. I tried to contain my gasps for air, trying to make little noise. 

Blue, glowing eyes stared back at me. My eyes were wide taking in the thing. It was a girl. Her dirty, brown hair seemed to float and flow around her head. Her dirty, long dress blew at the bottom. Her face was pale and was covered in dirt. What scared me the most was her feet. They wern't touching the ground. "Victoria." She moaned out in a raspy voice. Her eyes became hard, her expression angry. She flew at me, screaming. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact. 

"Victoria!" My eyes burst open. I was still gasping for breath. It was a dream. All a dream. The woods. The boy. The cabin. The... girl. Liam sat in front of me with a worried look. Mixed with fear? "Victoria, are you okay? You were screaming and gasping for breath." 

"I-I had a dream. I was in the woods a boy was there. Whispering my name. Then I was in a cabin There were moths everywhere." I did't know I had been crying until Liam pulled me to him whispering soothing words. "And there was a girl." He stopped once I mentioned her. 

"What? What did she look like?" He rushed out. 

"She had dirty brown hair. With a long dirty dress on. Blue eyes. And... she wasn't touching the floor." He pulled me to him rocking us. "What does this mean?" 

He sighed and nestled his head into my neck. "I know who that was. It's not good that was she was in your dreams. Wait, did you say there was also a boy?" I gave him a nod as he pulled back, again. "What did he look like?" 

I thought back to the boy who was whispering my name. "He had slightly long dark brown hair. Golden eyes. He was tall and wore a black t-shirt with jeans." Liam gasped as I explained the boys features. 

"That's Za-" The closet door began rattling, cutting him off. I grabbed onto Liams arm watching the door. It shook and opened slightly. 

Through the darkness two glowing eyes could be seen. The same glowing eyes from my dream. 

Then there was the moaning. 

"Liam!" I cried out frightened by the women. He pushed me back onto the bed, behind him. 

"Leave her alone!" He shouted at her. Her moaning got louder, the closet door opening more. Banging on my room door made me jump. The other boys were yelling, telling us to open it. 

I crawled off the bed and curled up in the corner of the room. I plugged my ears trying to block out the horrifying moans. 

Soon the closet doors flew open, and her ghostly body flung towards me. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY! Another cliff hanger! This may be confusing a bit since I said in one chapter that Liam couldn't see her, but he can since she's 'coming for them'.  It will make sense as I go on. 

Thank you for the votes, comments and reads! I already got over 10k and I think I uploaded this story just the start of this week....? Well if I did then DANG! I usually don't get that many reads when I just upload a book. But enough of my boring talk. I just wanted to say thanks! 

And for anyone good at making covers, I really need one for this story! So if you, or if you know anyone who can do it, please ask or make me one! I am horrible at them! You will get a chapter dedicated and a shout out if you do.!? 

Please, vote/comment/follow 

~A