1-5-13 (Alt. version)

This is the alternate version of chapter 1-5-13. It continues from 1-4-13. Enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Zayns pov-

"IS he going to be okay?" I rushed out to the doctors. I don't know how I got here, but I didn't care right now. I needed to know if Harry was all right.

The doctor sighed, running a hand through his already messy hair. "We are trying." He huffed out. He looked tired, and stressed.

I ran my hands up and down my face, wiping away the tears.

The boys had tried to come in, but I made sure the doctors forced them to stay back. They have been through enough already.

"We need help over here!" Someone screamed. Doctors and nurses rushed into Harrys room, screaming orders at each other. My heart raced, my hands got sweaty.

It's like my hearing disappeared, and everything slowed.

I rushed past the doctors, and into his room.

He was laying there.

With doctors over him, trying to get his heart to beat again.

The single beep was the only thing I could hear, now.

The one single beep, that would change everything.

My eyes got blurry with tears. I held my chest, gasping for air. I fell to my knees trying to fill my lungs with what they need.

Two doctors rushed to me shoving a mask to my face. I took deep breaths, sucking in the air. Once I was able to breath regularly, I pushed them away from me.

The doctors stepped aside, letting me through, sorrow written all over there faces. I stopped in front of his bed. He was paler then usual. His dark curls were wet, and were sticking to his forehead. My eyes met his green ones, they weren't even closed. They no longer held that bright shine.

I fell to my knees and sobbed into my hands.

People were shouting in the hallway, but I was no longer there. It felt as if a part of me had been ripped out so fast, just leaving behind a pain that will stay forever.

"Oh my god! NO!" The boys stood in the doorway, shocked. Niall stepped forward, his eyes shinny. "Harry." He whispered looking at the decease boy. Tears were streaming down each boys face.

Liam stepped forward, and stood right next to Harrys body. "Goodbye Harry." He gently closed Harrys eyes, and gave him a kiss on the head.

The world had lost one member of One Direction, but it felt as if they lost all.

Harry Edward Styles. 2-1-94 to 1-5-13.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AAHHH! Sorry this is a really crappy alternate ending! I'm sorry!

There will be one more chapter (another alt. version) then Without A Trace is complete! I'm kinda sad but then I'm kinda happy.

I dedicate my chapters to random people, who have commented and I have seen it, and liked it. SO if you want a dedication, comment and I will pick the best one.

If you are a sassy person, lets be friends.

Please check out my other stories, Hate Is A Strong Word (Zayn ff) and The Neighbor (Niall ff)

Please vote/comment/follow

-A