1-2-13

A horrible pain shot up my back. It felt like my inside were being sucked out. I gave out a horrific scream of pain. My closed were closed shut, I was mentally praying inside my head.

I could hear running down the hall when my screams quieted a little. "Please! Stop! Someone help me!" I screeched out still in pain. Soon, I felt myself fall into a sleep. I don't know how, but my eyes began to droop.

As I was about to go to sleep, someone ran into my room. "Stop! Mama!" Before I could question who it was, or who Mama was, I fell asleep.

****

I woke to some scrambling next to my bed. I searched my room, Zayn was sitting at my desk watching me. "Uhh, hey Zayn. How did I get to my bed? I thought..." I stopped thinking back to what happened. My eyes widened as I remembered. "Where is she? Is she still here?" I looked around my room frantically.

"Who are you talking about? There is no one here! Just you and me." Zayn replied calmy.

"But there was the moaning and then my door opened! And my back..." I hopped out my bed and into my bathroom.

"Are you feeling okay, Victoria?" Zayn asked, still inside my room. I pulled my shirt up. A gasp fell out of my mouth. There was a big purple mark on the small of my back.

"Zayn! Come here!" My body shook with fear. It was real. She's real. A minute later Zayn ran in. I turned around and showed him the mark. He gasped and gently touched it. I winced a little as pain shot up my back. I pulled my shirt down and looked at Zayn.

I could tell he was thinking. "I'll.... be in my room. If you need me.. knock first." I watched as he ran out, his fists were clenched.

I closed my bathroom door and took off my clothes. I wanted to wash away the memories of last night. If only I could, really. I stepped into the hot shower.

I scrubbed my body with soap, thinking about yesterday. If she could do that much, what did she do to Zayn? Why did she even take him?

The water began to get cold, I shut it off and got out.

Through the vent I could hear whispering. I backed away from it and got dressed.

-Zayns pov-

I walked back to my room. She shouldn't have done that. I burst into my room and slammed the door. I know she was here, she's always here. "Mama!" The closet rattled and I knew she was coming.

She floated out of the closet, staring at me. "You weren't suppose to hurt her!" I roared at her. Her eyes got cold. I heard screaming from down the hall. "Stop this!" She was hurting Victoria again. I couldn't let her. "If you don't stop, I won't love you any more!" She stoped immediatly, her face softened. I listened as she talked. She was sorry. On the inside I knew this was wrong, on the outside I had to act like it was fine. "I still love you, but not if your hurting the ones I love."

I covered my mouth as soon as I said it. One of her rules is that she's the only one I can love. Or else she will kill any one else I do love. She disappeared back into my closet. I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

"Victoria? Open up!" I heard shuffling from inside then the door opened. She had tears running

down her face. I knew why. I caused it. I pulled her into a hug. She put her head into my neck. Her warm breath making me shiver. I forgot what it was like hugging someone... alive.. and warm. Victorias grip on me tightened, she began to scream. Mama. She was still here. And she didn't like me hugging someone else.

I pulled us into her room and closed the door making sure Mama wasn't out in the hallway. "Take off your shirt." I told her after bringing her to her bathroom. She listened and pulled it off. The mark was now bleeding, and it was bigger. I closed my eyes, pained by the sight. Soon, Victoria would be weak enough for Mama.. to take over her body.

I grabbed a wash cloth and wet it. "Sorry if this hurts." I mumbled before pressing the cloth on the wound. She let out a loud scream. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it, but she was doing most of the squeezing. A tear rolled down my cheek. I didn't want any of this to happen. I would rather have Mama take me then hurt Victoria. She doesn't even know what's going on.

I put a big bandage on it and helped her get her shirt back on. I picked her up and brought her to her bed. I wrapped her up in her blanket.

I bent down and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait! And the short chapter! I'v been busy with track and homework! But now it's spring break! YAY! I will try and upload a new chapter everyday when I have time.

I need a creepy first name and last name for Mama. So if you have one that you think fits, comment and if I like it I'll use it and you'll get a chapter dedicated to you! (Sorry if there are spelling errors I wrote this on my nook)

Please, vote/comment/follow

-A