12-30-12

- Zayns pov -

I grabbed another cherry, spitting out the pit from the one I had just ate.

"What are you going to do?" I stuck the cherry into my dry mouth. The juices bringing me some liquid to help. I waited for her to reply. I knew she could hear me, she was right next to me.

I listened as she replied. "Y-you want them too?" I don't have much memory of my old life. I changed since my stay here. A lot actually.

"You would never, hurt them?" She placed her cold pale hand on my cheek, and rubbed it. Her blue eyes shining into my own.

"I guess we could get them." I spit out the cherry pit, that one joining the others in a big pile.

"You wont.. pick them.. over me?" My eyes locked with hers. I nodded at her response.

She loves me. And I love her.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

- Victorias pov -

I woke up, well rested and quit warm. I looked down to see Louis still clinging to me.

I unwrapped his arms, this time he let me, and moved him off me.

I tiptoed out of the room, searching for the kitchen.

Maybe I could make them breakfast. I looked in their fridge. They barely had any food in here! I shook my head, and grabbed the box of pancake mix.

I poored the batter into the pan letting it cook. As it did I cut up little pieces of bananas, strawberries, and peaches placing them in a bowl for the boys.

"Who are you?!" I jumped and turned to see Liam standing in the door way if the kitchen.

"Hi, I don't think we've met. I just came last night, you were asleep by the time I came. My name is Victoria Terres, I came to help." I gave him a warm smile trying to calm him.

He didn't look any bit comfortable with me being here.

"Why don't you sit down. I made some pancakes and cut fruit for you guys."

I took the last pancake off the pan and placed it with the others.

"I'll.. go wake the others." I mumbled to Liam who was staring at the wall.

I quickly walked out and into Louis' room.

"Louis, Louis it's time to wake up!" I shook his shoulder until he opened his eyes.

"Meet me in the kitchen. I made breakfast." And with that I went to wake the others.

"Harry? Are you awake?" I walked over to his and sat down next to him. He had his eyes open and was looking at his closed closet. "What's in there?" I asked curious as to why he was looking at it.

I got up and went to open the closet. Harry immediately shot up and grabbed me. "NO! Don't open it!" I gave him a confused look.

"It's just a closet! I'm sure the boogy man isn't in there."

He glanced at it then back at me. "Lets just.. go get some breakfast." He pushed me out of his room. I was still confused but let it go.

I opened the door to Nialls room. He was sprawled all over his bed. I gave him a light shake and his eyes popped open.

"I'm Victoria Terres a friend of your manager. I made breakfast if you want some?" He nodded and climbed out. I followed behind him as we walked to the kitchen.

When I walked in the boys all had their heads turned, watching something in the living room.

"Are you guys okay?" They snapped their heads toward me and nodded quickly. "If you say so."