1-3-13

I rushed into my apartment. "Zayn!?" I ran into each of the rooms, getting to the living room to find him and Harry sitting on the couch. "Zayn! Harry! Liam said you guys were gone!" They both looked at me like I was crazy. 

"Victoria, we've been here this whole time." Harry replied casually. He got up and walked into my kitchen. Most likely raiding my fridge. 

I pulled out my phone looking for Liams number. "I'm going to call him. He made me rush home for nothing. What has gotten into him. I-" 

"Sorry Victoria." Harry said, interrupting me. He pulled a pot from behind his back and walked toward me. 

I stepped back, "Harry, what are you doing?" He didn't reply just kept coming nearer to me with the pot; aimed at me. Zayn now stood up giving Harry a sadden look. I looked back at Harry who was now in front of me. "Harry?" 

"I'm sorry, but I want to be with her." He took the pot and bashed me over the head, hard. I fell to the floor my head banging on the ground. I could feel blood seeping out of the wound. I tried to say something, but I was slowly loosing consciousness. I looked up to see Harry giving me a blank expression, Zayn shouting at Harry, and her. Mama. She was floating behind Harry. Her glowing blue eyes were the last thing I seen before slipping away. 

________

I tried to open my eyes, but they were reluctant. My head hurt with every noise, or movement made. Why had Harry hit me? He said he wanted to be with her. I'm guessing her refers to Mama. But how could hitting me in the head with a pot let him be with her. 

"Harry what are you doing? Why are you doing this?" I could recognize the voice as Zayns. 

"Zayn, I want to be with her. Mama. We made a plan. After we succeed, she'll be able to be with me. We just need Victoria weak." 

"What!? You want Mama to take over her body? Victoria has done nothing to deserve this!" Zayn shouted at Harry. The noise only made my head hurt, but I didn't want them to stop. I wanted to know their plan so maybe I can stop it. 

 In her story it said she killed her boyfriend just so they could be together. I thought that's what she wanted to do with Zayn, but now she wants to take over my body?!

"I know she hasn't. But I love Mama more then I love Victoria." I wanted to cry. Cry and scream. I never thought I would be in a situation like this. Were ghosts can take people, make them fall in love, inflict pain in un-natural ways, and want to take over my body. 

I tried once more to open my eyes, this time they did open. I let them adjust to the lighting then took in my surroundings. I was in the cabin. My arms were each tied to the wall. I was on my knees. How did I not feel this? 

"Good she's awake. Better to do this now then later." Harry said. He walked over to me and sat down in front of me. Zayn stood a couple feet behind him. "I'm going to hurt her to make her weak. Mama says she's still too strong." I looked at him wide eyed. He wants to hurt me!? 

He pulled out a small pocket knife from his pants. He flicked it open, and examined me. Tears flooded my eyes. He was seriously going to do this. He was going to hurt me. Probably kill me. Just to be with that monster. 

He then took the blade and placed it on my arm. He gave me a blank look then pressed it into my skin. I let out a scream of pain. He ran it down a couple more inches then stopped. Blood ran down my arm and to the floor. Forming a puddle. He placed the blade on my cheek now. "Harry please don't do this," I sobbed out. He didn't listen just pushed down once more. This cut hurt more then the first. 

I looked up at Zayn, giving him the most saddest, sickest look I could make. He had some tears running down his cheeks, a pained look on his face. "Zayn, please don't let him do this." I cried. He had to help me. He couldn't just let her take me. Would he? 

"One more." Harry said. He lifted up my shirt, enough to show my stomach. The cold blade pressed against my skin again, more cries of pain. When he was finished, he threw the knife to the side. 

"Mama, she's ready." 

I looked around the room, scared of what is to come. I didn't want to die. I was too young. I didn't want my body taken over by some crazy ghost, either. 

Once the moaning started, I knew, I was actually going to die. 

She floated into the room. Her eyes on my face. I could feel myself getting weak. I didn't know why I thought I could stop this. She is dead already. And I would never hurt Harry to try and get her to stop.

I let the tears pour down my face. I didn't struggle, or fight when Mama was in front of me. I just accepting my fate.

She stared at me for a few minutes. Then went around me and to my back.

My back starting hurting. I pulled against the ropes. This pain was worse then before. "ZAYN!" I screamed out. I don't know why I did. He wasn't going to help me. He was just standing there with Harry, watching. Just watching.  

I could feel myself slipping away, but she stopped as someone shouted. 

"Wait! If you let her go, I'll go with you. And we can be together. Forever." Zayn said giving me a worrying look. I didn't want  him to go. I would rather have me die then him. He has everything. A career. A family. Friends. 

"No, Zayn. It's ok. I'll die for him. I don't want you to. You have a life." I could barely even speak anymore. I was loosing too much blood already. I probably wont last any longer. 

He shook his head, more tears falling. "No. I wont let you. I'll do it. You wanted us to be together," He said now looking at Mama who was now standing next to him. "Then take me and we will." 

She took his hand in hers, pulling him toward the door. "No Zayn! Don't d this! Please!" I tried to brake free from the ropes but they were too tight. "Please! Zayn! Stop!" As much as I shouted, the more he ignored me. He was by the door now but stopped to tell me something. 

One last tear rolled down his cheek. "Goodbye Victoria." Then he walked out, Harry following close behind. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And ANOTHER cliff hanger! I wanted this to be two parts, so that's why. 

Sorry for not updating sooner, I was on vacation for three days. 

I love all the reads, votes, and comments I have been getting! I love you if you're reading this! And I'm sorry for making you scared! :]

If you want a dedication, comment and I will pick the best one! 

Please, vote/comment/follow :]

-A