12-31-12

I closed my eyes and screamed bloody murder. A gush of wind hit me and before the moaning stopped. I opened my eyes. She was gone. Liam ran to my side immediately. He pulled me into a strong embrace. I cried. Cried my heart out. Mostly because of all the things happening. I didn't want none of this. I just wanted to have a simple interview, help find Zayn, maybe even succeed in finding him, and make the world happy. I didn't know there would be some.. girl? After me. Or haunting my dreams. Maybe the boys dreams also.

The rest of the boys rushed in, finding some way to get the door unlocked. Louis, at my side, rubbed my back soothingly. "She seen her?" He asked Liam, concerned. Liam slowly gave him a nod, with a pained expression. Louis cursed, "That's not good. What do you think is going to happen now?" Liam pulled my crying body away from him, and handed me to Harry. I sat in his lap straddling him. My head rested on his chest as I still let out cries. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back.

Liam sighed taking a glance at me, "Not here. Lets talk in the kitchen. Harry, calm her down. And, watch her." He then walked out, Louis following behind.

Niall just gave me a concerned look before walking out, surely going to talk with the other boys.

Even though I just had a nap, my eyes still drooped. Harry took notice and laid me down on the bed. He pulled my blanket over the two of us. I snuggled into him not liking the feeling of being alone. Or even sleeping in this room after what happened.

I felt silly now. I came to help find Zayn. I came to help the boys' health. Yet, here I am, the one being calmed down not the other way around. I could see the sun begin to set outside my window. The sky becoming a shade of many colors. It calmed me a little.

I closed my eyes, hoping this time to have a good dream. Not one haunted by a boy and a ghost girl. My eyes snapped open as something dawned on me. The boy... I know who he is. That was.. Zayn. He looked so different from what he used to look like. How would I even be able to have a dream like that? It felt.. so.. real. Like I was actually there. Like it was more then a dream. But how could I possibly have a dream of the girl.. and Zayn. And see what he looks like now. Because I'm pretty sure that's what he looks like if the same girl from my dream appeared to be real.

My eyes closed once more. Harry was already asleep next to me. It felt like my body fell into another world.

'A boy stood in the middle of the road, under a bridge. I stepped closer to him. He had bushy hair, and was tall. It was Harry. He pointed to a green sign. It had something writen in green letters. I walked closer trying to read it. It said 'Black Hills forest'. I looked back at Harry confused as to why he would show me a sign, but he was gone.

After Harry disapeared I walked in the direction he pointed in the forest.

The dry leaves and branches crunched and broke beneath my feet. It was surprisingly quiet for a forest. Shouldn't there be some forest animals around? Or birds chirping? The forest became more dense. Tall trees stood over me, their branches blowing in the wind. Soon there was a faint dirt trail. I followed it along passing fallen trees. I stopped when something on the ground caught my eye. I'm surprised that I even seen it.

I bent down and picked it up. It was a cherry pit.? Memories of my dream before came flooding back. This all was getting confusing. It felt as if I was actually here. Not sleeping in my bed. How could I even remember a dream from before, in my dream?! I felt nervous. What was happening? I didn't feel safe. I felt like I was being watched, as cliché as that was.

I dropped the cherry pit on the ground and kept walking. The dirt trail got slightly bigger, and more cherry pits showed up. I looked up from my feet and spotted an old run down cabin. Even more memories of my dream came back. The cabin. That's where Zayn is.

Suddenly, courage ran through me. I walked at a fast pace to the cabin. I reached my hand out and wrapped it around the knob and opened the door. A swarm of moths flew out, swarming around me. I screamed and swatted them away. They cleared in front of me, the door to the cabin was wide open. The girl stood staring at me again. Then she changed into Zayn. "Help me, Victoria."

"Help me."

I woke, my hair sticking to my neck that was covered in sweat. Harry was no longer next to me. I looked at the clock, it was now going on three in the morning. I grabbed my laptop from my desk and sat back down. I went on google maps and looked up Black Hills Forest. It wasn't too far from where I was now. I know this may sound crazy, since it isn't light outside and I am being watched by a ghost girl, but maybe my dream is true. That's where Zayn is.

I put on a hoodie and some jeans and slipped on my black combat boots. Finding my book bag I shoved in my flashlight, camera, and a water bottle. I slipped out of my room careful not to make any noise. I don't want the boys waking up. I snatched my car keys before slipping out into the cool air.

I followed the directions I wrote down. The Black Hills Forest was just a mile away. I watched as trees flew past my window. I was looking for the bridge that Harry stood under.

I found it not too long after. It was hard, since it is still dark.

I pulled over and got out. The cold air nipped at the skin that showing. I got out my flashlight and turned it on. I found the sign saying the woods' name and walked straight into the woods.

*******

It was now four thirty. The walk to the cabin, if it's even there, seemed shorter in my dream. I flashed the light on the ground looking for the dirt path. The sky was getting a little lighter now, but not enough to see good.

It seemed to get colder with every step I made. Unlike before, I could now see my breath.

I mentally cheered as the little dirt path showed up. I pointed my light in front of me. Waiting for the cabin to show too.

Soon, the worn down cabin could be seen. I stopped a stood from afar. Just staring at it. What if Zayn is in there? If he is in there, I'm going to grab him and run. I am not waiting for the girl to come and get me.

I grabbed the door handle, my camera on and recording in my other hand. Just like I expected it was dark. Luckly my camera has night vision on it. I looked around the room. It was the living room. There were worn down, dirt covered chairs. I walked into the hallway but stopped when I seen the stairs. I wasn't going to wait for the girl to come get me. I turned around and walked in the kitchen.

The flashlight fell to the floor with a bang.

"Zayn?!"

______________________________

______

Oh, the suspense! Sorry for another cliff! It's just makes you want to read and find out what happens next! ;)

Wonder what's going to happen?

A big thank you to ZahinStyles who made the lovely cover photo! You will get the chapter ded. To you, when I get on my laptop! But, thank you!

Please, Vote/Comment/Follow

~A