12-29-12

Tomorrow is the interview. I still don't exactly have questions to ask.

I looked at the clock as it just now struck 9 o'clock. I still have time to come up with some before I have to go to sleep.

I grabbed a pencil and paper then sat at the little desk in my room.

Question 1. What would you classify this 'creature' as?

2. Describe it's features

3. Could it talk?

I stopped for a second to think. What else is there to ask about it?

4. In some of the interviews you've been to, you guys often screamed at the corner of the room. What were you seeing? Who were you screaming at?"

I froze as some weird moaning came from my closet. I put down my pencil and turned towards it. It wasn't loud, but loud enough so I could hear it.

I got up and walked to it. It got louder as I got closer.

This is just like those scary movies where the person goes to investigate but only gets hurt.

I was about to reach for the handle but my phone ringing stopped me. I took one last glance at it before going to get my phone.

"Hello? This is Victoria speaking."

"Hell Victoria. I have heard of your job, where you help the insane. And I was wondering if you could stay with the boys tonight. I know it's late but they keep acting more.... Out of place each day. So I beg of you." The voice of their manager rang through my phone.

I thought for a moment. Maybe I could sneak in some questions or find out more. "I'll do it."

=•=•=•=•=

I pulled up into the drive way of a house. I stopped my car and just sat there staring at the house. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

I grabbed my suitcase an got out.

"Welcome! I'll show you to your room, Victoria!" Their manager said. I followed him through a hall until he stopped at a closed door. "My names John. I have to leave now." He looked around the room, nervously. I followed his eyes but saw nothing. "Good Luck Victoria." He gave me one last nod before walking past me and out the door.

I walked into my room and set my things down. It was plain. White walls, white bed, and a small desk that held a lamp in the corner. There was a closed closet to put things in.

I grabbed my camera to document this. I opened the lens and turned it on.

"I'm now in the boys house. It doesn't seen like anythings wrong. I haven't seen any of the boys yet. I'll document again if anything happens." I stopped recording and set it down on the desk.

I walked out of my room and began my search for the boys. As I walked down the hall pictures of the boys hung on the wall. I stopped at one with Zayn in it.

I never noticed before but he is really handsome. He looked happy. They all did. So different from what they look like now.

"ZAYN! ZAYN!" My head snapped in the direction of the screaming. I jogged over to a closed door. I leaned my head on it and listened. "What did you do with him?! Give him back! ZAYN!" I barged through the door. It was Harry. He was covered in sweat, his blankets tossed everywhere.

He was screaming for Zayn. He was still asleep though, having a nightmare I'm guessing.

I walked over to him and sat on his bed. "Harry! Harry it's ok! Wake up!" His eyes jolted open. He didn't even glance at me before pinning me down on his bed.

"Who are you!?" He tightened his grip on my wrists. I winced a little as he did.

"My name is Victoria Terres. I'm here to help you, Harry!" He looked into my eyes for the longest time. "Harry, it's ok. I'm not going to hurt you." I whispered trying to calm him.

He loosened his grip on me. "I-I'm sorry." A tear fell from his eye and rolled down his cheek. He let go of my hands only to collapse on my body, bringing my body to his.

I wrapped my arms around him as he rested his head on my chest. "Shh it's ok Harry. I'm here for you. I can help." I whispered in his ear. My shirt began to get wet as his tears fell on it. I rubbed his back still trying to calm him.

"I just want somebody to help me. To get rid of her. To find him! I want Zayn back!" He sobbed clinging to me. I held him tighter to me brushing his curls away from his forehead. I felt the need to take away his pain.

"I know, Harry. I'm trying." I whispered again. Soon his sobs stopped and his breathing became normal again. I carefully moved his body from on top of me. I laid his head on his pillow and covered him once more.

"I will help you Harry. Even if it kills me." I placed a gentle kiss to his forehead. I closed his door softly careful not to make any noise to wake him.

I walked over to another door and looked in. It was dark but I could see a body lay asleep on a bed. As I got closer I saw Liam sleeping peacefully. I gave him a kiss on the head also.

My mom use to do it to me when I had nightmares, and it seemed to help.

I closed his door and walked to another. Only to find Niall sleeping also. After giving him a kiss I walked to another. I forgot how many boys there actually was.

I heard rustling in one room. I opened it to see Louis sitting up staring at me. "Are you okay? I'm Victoria I'm here to help." He glanced at the corner of the room before looking back at me.

"Yes. Just couldn't sleep." I nodded as a response. "I saw what you did with Harry. We could never calm him down. But you did. I thank you. I want my friends to be at peace. Not horrified with the memory..." I sat down on his bed next to him.

"Are you sure you're okay? I could do the same I did with Harry? I don't mind. I want to help you guys." He looked down for a moment thinking.

"Um, if you don't mind, do you think you could stay with me. Just till I sleep!" He rushed. I smiled at him then climbed in with him.

He snakes his arm around my waist and rested his head on my chest. I combed back his hair multiple times.

Him and Harry just met me, but they allow me to lay with them. I don't mind really. I want to help. I've just never helped someone so trustful.

"Thank you, Victoria." He snuggled more to me, pulling me closer. I wrapped one of my arms around him, laying my head on his.

I gave him a kiss, also. "Go to sleep, Louis." I watched as he looked at me before closing his eyes.

Not long after he fell asleep I became tired. I put my hand on his arm trying to move him.

"Victoria." He moans in his sleep tightening his grip on me. I let out a sigh. This boy isn't going to let go.

I closed my eyes trying to go to sleep myself.

Louis moved next to me, holding me closer to him.

This is going to be a long night.

-------------------------------------

It's here! Dun dun dun DUN! I tried to make some cute moments with Victoria and Louis, and Harry.

Please vote and comment what you think!

And also if you want, I really need a new cover for this book. So if you're good at making them and if you want you could make me one?!

Vote/Comment/Follow

~A