Chapter 4: Harry love's Netflix

"You have literally met the guy for a week. A FUCKING WEEK ZAYN!" Harry didn't know why he was yelling, it's just... The whole situation seemed wrong, he knew someone would end up being hurt, he just didn't know who.
"We just get on really well..." Zayn had his head down, too embarrassed to meet Harry's gaze.
"You're crazy!" Harry couldn't believe what he was listening, Zayn actually thought there was nothing wrong in engaging intercourse with a complete stranger. "That Niall guy could have like... Several STDs or be a sexual predator!"

"Okay he doesn't have STDs neither is he a psychopath Harry! You don't even know him" Zayn said, now looking at Harry straight in the eyes.
"Are you even listening to yourself?! Are you actually defending him?" Harry said. "Zayn... It takes more than a week to really get to know someone, let alone like him and specially SLEEPING WITH HIM!" They were still at Starbucks, there was nobody else but the two of them and a couple employees who were now very aware of the heated discussion that was going down. Ughh... Harry really hated making a scene. Okay he had never actually made a scene before but he never really liked the idea.
"What do you know about getting to know someone huh?" Zayn said, raising his voice a bit, "Why should I take advice from such a coward who doesn't have the guts to leave his room if it means people will be out there" Zayn got up.

Harry didn't have any words to say, any words to defend himself with. He was literally speechless, he ought to be really. Everything Zayn had just said was the truth, how could you fight about something you had no reason whatsoever?...
"Don't you DARE tell me something's wrong when you have NEVER done it before in your life!" And with that Zayn got up, grabbed his drink and stormed out of the coffee shop without even looking back at a very shocked, wide-eyed, and ashamed Harry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry was back at his dorm, he had started crying the moment he arrived and he had not been able to stop since.
Why was he so upset? It wasn't the first time he and Zayn had a fight, he knew Zayn would call eventually and say he was sorry and blah blah.
Why did he even begun the fight in the first place?!, Zayn was clearly trying to avoid the subject and Harry pushed him into opening his mouth. Zayn had trusted Harry and Harry had betrayed his confidence. Harry had broken the bro code, most importantly, he had broken the best friend code.

There wasn't anything particularly wrong about sleeping with someone. At least it wasn't a one night stand, Harry thought. Maybe the real reason of Harry's anger was that someone was interfering with him and Zayn's friendship. If Zayn had a boyfriend, that would mean Harry would stop being his number one priority, which would lead to a very lonely, sad and pathetic Harry.
"I can't believe I was so selfish" Harry said to himself.
Harry thought he said to himself.
He had been so lost in thought he hadn't heard the door open, again

"You don't look like the selfish type to me actually!" Louis said making Harry jump. He was all sweaty, wearing different clothes than he had been wearing when he left the room, headband included. By the looks of it, Louis had been outside playing football.
"Didn't your mother ever taught you how to knock?!" Harry said, still startled.
"She would have if she wasn't such a bitch" Louis said shrugging his shoulders. He threw his backpack on the floor and jumped on his bed, landing sideways to keep watching Harry.

Harry suddenly got very self-aware of his tear-bathed face, his puffy eyes and sore throat. Louis noticed too, because when he looked at Harry his face dropped all signs of sarcasm and quickly adopted a genuinely concerned gesture.

"Woah, is everything okay?" Louis asked.
"'M fine" Harry said as he quickly he got up and went straight to the bathroom, locking the door behind him. Great, now Louis would think of him as a depressed freak. So much for making a nice impression.
There was knock on the door.
"Hey, I know you probably hate me but I just want to know if you're okay..."

Did Louis thought Harry hated him?
"Why do you think I hate you?" Harry said, he almost felt like he was talking to himself. It was easier to pretend he was alone, he could speak more freely that way.
"Because you obviously hate interacting with me, I'm sorry if I ever offended you. Is this about the puking in the sink? Because if it's about that I promise I'll never do it again!" Louis was talking really fast and stumbling through his words, he must really believe I hate him, Harry thought.

"I hate interacting with any intelligent life form, don't take it personally" Harry said quietly, he felt like he was talking to himself but he knew there was somebody else at the other side of the door.
"Don't you get lonely that way" Louis asked. Harry heard a bump on the door, like Louis had just sat there, pressing his back against the door. Harry did the same, he sat down with his back on the door and hugged his knees.
"I like being alone" Pathetic much?
"Well I hate being alone!" Louis stated, "I like the company of intelligent life forms... Even though I wouldn't call them all intelligent..."
Harry laughed.
"Hey! I made you laugh. Louis 1, Curly 0"
Harry laughed again.
"Louis 2, Curly still 0... You really need to step up your game!" Louis said.
Harry felt a little bit more comfortable, so he opened the door.

That clearly took Louis by surprise because he was still sitting with his back pressed on the door, so when harry opened the door he fell to the ground, hitting the back of his head in the process.

"Shit! Fuck! Louis I'm so sorry I didn't... I just.. Fuck!" Harry couldn't find the words to say.
"Relax you!" Louis was laughing, thank God he was laughing, "I'm fine, don't worry"
Harry offered his hand to Louis, helping him get up.
He wished there was still a door separating them, he was very aware of the body contact and Louis must have felt Harry's awkwardness because he let go of his hand just ruffled his hair, which was the sexiest thing Harry had ever seen a guy.

There was awkward silence lingering in the room, Harry walked to his bed and sat there, eyes on the floor and a delusional wish of being swallowed by the earth.
It was Louis who finally broke the ice.
"I was thinking of watching a movie, I've got Netflix and Oreos, if you want to join me" Louis said, walking towards his bed and getting his laptop ready.
"Ehmmm... Okay, I guess?" Harry said.
"Is that a yes?!" Louis asked, looking up at Harry with a giant smile plastered on his face. His eyes were bulging out of its sockets!
"I think so" Harry said, and he couldn't help but smile as he walked to Louis' bed and got himself comfortable.
"Well then... I lied" Louis said, still smiling and getting closer to Harry.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked, did Louis realized Harry was weird and didn't want to watch the movie with him anymore?
"I don't have Netflix, and I only have a half-eaten Oreo... I thought you were going to say no" Louis said as he offered Harry his half-eaten Oreo.
Harry started laughing, like, properly laughing and he took the Oreo and ate it in one single bite. Louis was laughing as well.

"Okay" Harry said mid laughs, "You're lucky I have Netflix!"
"I was really counting on it to be honest"
"So... what should we watch?" Harry said as he logged onto his Netflix account. Thank the internet gods for netflix!, Harry thought.
"A scary movie!" Louis screamed, making Harry flinch. Damn, this boy was loud!

"I hate scary movies, they give me nightmares" Harry confessed, feeling a little lame.
"Then it's a good thing I'll be here all night!" Louis said, poking Harry's cheeks with his pointer finger.
Harry felt his cheeks redden as a chill went up and down his entire body. He wanted to say something, but he couldn't manage a single sound! Seriously, what the fuck?!
" 'lright" Was all he said.
By the corner of his eyes, Harry saw Louis grinning.
Oh God...