Chapter 6:Harry gets invited to a sleepover

Liam's apartment was huge!
Well, at least from Harry's point of view it was. It even had a kitchen WITH a functioning microwave... Harry needed to get one of those IMMEDIATELY!
There was enough room to host a small house party, and the idea of Liam living there on his own made Harry feel little jealous.

It felt weird to be in someone else's house without even properly know them, but Harry felt awkwardly comfortable in there, like some part of him knew he'd be spending a great amount of time in there in the future.
"Make yourself comfortable mate!" Liam said cheerfully as he took of his hoodie (and Harry really REALLY tried to look away but... Abs...)
"Thanks" Harry muttered, but Liam heard it anyways.
"So..." Why was Harry here again? "Louis" Oh that's right. Him.
"Yeap... Quite the lad isn't he?" Harry said in the most nonchalant way possible, like he wasn't dying to know everything about his roommate.
"I still can't believe he's your roommate! Its crazy!" Liam said.

"I know right". Harry replied.
Harry was never good at making small talk, so instead of trying to sneaking his way into Louis' life by talking to Liam, he ended up listening to all of Liam's life... ALL of Liam's life. Damn the kid could talk! He wouldn't shut up, and he talked SO. FREAKING. FAST. Like... it was nearly impossible to understand a word he was saying. Harry barely got: kidney problems, bullying, getting ripped to stop bullying, kidney problems solved, not bullied anymore.

"But enough about me" Liam finally said, "What about you?"
"Well that depends" Harry answered, "what do you want to know?"
"Just tell me a random fact of yours, with specific kinky details" Liam said laughing as he winked at Harry.
"Perv" Harry replied trying to hide his grin, "Well there's not much to tell honestly, I'm just a nerd who loves to read and get panic attacks in public places" Why did Harry have to make every conversation so dark?...
But Liam, being Liam, carried on the conversation putting aside Harry's grim comments. "What's your favorite book then, nerd?" He said pushing Harry's shoulder. If they weren't sitting Harry would have definitely fallen, Liam was strong!

"You'll laugh"
"I can assure you I most definitely will! But by all means don't let me stop you"
"You're mean... it's Harry Potter..."
"Harry Potter? What are you, nine?"
Harry took a deep breath, why did people think Harry Potter was solely for children?
"Yes Liam, I'm nine years old and I love books about a young wizard who kicks ass!" Harry said, it sounded harsher than he intended, but Harry had made his point.
"Chill mate, I'm only teasing you" Liam said smiling and lifting his hands in surrender. "I happen to to love Harry Potter, well, at least the movies..."

The next hour was spent in a heated discussion about how the movies were shit compared to the books and how Liam should seriously read something other than the tags on his shampoo bottles.

It was weird, for Harry, to be talking in such a shameless way with someone he barely knew, but Liam had something that made him trustworthy, like Harry could be himself with him and he really missed that, specially since his fight with Zayn, he was in desperate need of human interaction, which was weird because Harry hated humans.And the word "Interaction".

Liam offered to take Harry out for dinner but Harry insisted on staying in 'cause he wasn't in the mood of going out, so they were now waiting their chinese food. Harry hadn't realized the time, it was very very late (11 pm) and he didn't want to walk to his apartment all by himself this late. Liam must have been thinking the same because he offered Harry to stay the night.

"You know, it's really late and food's not here yet so why don't you crash here for tonight?""Emmm... I-
"It's not a big deal I mean, my couch can transform into a bed, it's quite cool actually"
"I don't want to intrude..."
"Hey! I'm a loner just like you. Besides, what are friends for?"
"We're.. Uhmm, we're friends?"
Liam placed his hands over his heart, like he had just been shot
"Why must you hurt me this way?" He cried out, "You're a dick, but yeah, you're cool and I feel sorry for you and your painfully evil roommate, so you're welcome to spend all the nights you want here, as long as you pay me with food!"

"I... I don't know what to say" Harry was startled, nobody had ever been so kind to him. "Jeez Liam, thank you! You're a great guy" He said smiling.
"So they say..." Liam said as there was a knock on the door, "that's probably the food, Imma go get it. Make yourself comfortable, you're welcome to grab my pajamas, top drawer on the left!"

It looked like this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship!