Chapter 5: When harry met...

As Harry sat through his lecture he kept thinking about his life at college and how different it was from high school.
For example, there were no clicks, no little groups of people in which you absolutely HAD to fit into. Here, there were just people, and you could hang with a bunch of all kinds of people and it was okay. Also, you skipped one class it was like you skipped the whole semester. At least Harry felt that way. In high school, he and Zayn used to skip a lot of classes, and still they ended up graduating with honors (at least Harry).
And lastly, high school crushes were easy to get over, specially when you were only attracted to them because of their looks. In college people seemed more focused, more fixated in their actual interests and goals in life. They were also hotter. And very difficult to get over. Specially when you slept in the same bedroom they did.
A week had passed since Harry and Louis saw that movie together, and well... To put it simply, Harry expected more than just watching the actual movie. But that was all they did, and as soon as the movie ended Louis politely asked Harry to leave because he was having a "special" friend over a.k.a he was getting laid.
The same happened the next day, Louis asked Harry to leave and Harry left. He and Zayn were still not talking so Harry was now spending a great amount of time at the library.

So now, as Harry's mind wandered from thought thought (instead of focusing on a very important lecture about a very important topic that was definitely going to show on his very important exam), his pocket began vibrating and he checked his phone.
A text.
From Louis.
A text from Louis.
Louis, who Harry had no idea how he got his number.

Yo curls, don't come over till later k, I'm busy ;))

Fucking great.

The professor finished talking and class dismissed. Now, off to the library. It was a good thing that the classroom he was in was so close to the library because Harry didn't feel like walking. As he arrived he went to his now familiar cubicle to get some reading on the subject he never paid attention but found it occupied by some stranger.

"Oh... sorry I didn't know someone was in here" Harry said placing his backpack over his shoulder again.
"Don't worry mate, I was just about to leave" The guy said. He was very handsome, Harry had to admit. He had brown hair quiffed to perfection, brown eyes, a perfect beard (not too big, not too small), and even though he was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie it was obvious he had a rocking body

"Ummm... you don't have to, really" Harry mumbled, fucking hot guys! Why they had to be so hot?!
"Nahh it's okay" The guy said, as he put his thing in his backpack. He got up, but instead of leaving he looked at Harry. Was he checking him out? Harry highly doubted it.. But he was staring either way.

"Sorry" He said, realizing he was staring not to discreetly at Harry. "Do I know you?"
"I don't think so" Harry said. He'd remember... Not everyday you saw someone as handsome as him.
Well... On second thought...
"Hang on. I do now you! You're in my Fiction Writing class aren't you? With professor Keating?" The guy said. Harry didn't remembered him, or his name. He did have that class though...
"Oh..." Awkward silence.

"I'm Liam by the way, Liam Payne" He offered his hand and Harry shyly shook it. "You're Harry right?"
"How... How do you know my name?" Harry asked, surprised. No one here knew his name beside Zayn and Louis

"Are you kidding?! Professor Keating his ALWAYS praising you work!" Liam said in a playful tone as he shoved Harry's shoulder. Wow, this guy, Liam, was strong. Focus Harry, focus. "It's like" Liam continued, "It's like she's in love with you or something. Is actually really disgusting to be honest. She's ancient!"
Harry laughed. Liam was being super nice. Maybe Harry could have a new friend.
"I'm sorry" Harry said.

Before Liam could reply, Paul, the librarian kicked them out the library. Harry had totally forgot where they were, as had Liam. So the two of them hurried they way out mid giggles.

"Well that was funny, Paul is pain in the ass" Liam said, still laughing. Harry was laughing as well. "Sorry I got you kicked out"
"No big deal" Harry said, shrugging. "I didn't want to be in there anyways"
"Then why where you there in the first place?" Liam asked.

"Because my roommate is probably having unprotected sex as we speak and I basically have nowhere else to go" Harry rambled. Wow... Great first impression Harry, nailed it!
"Ugh I know! My last roommate was the same. He's a great guy and a wonderful friend but he's got a problem I swear! That's why I moved to a solo apartment"
"I didn't know you could do that" Harry said truthfully, he always thought roommates were a must have in college. "And yeah, Louis' probaby a nympho"
"What did you say?" Liam suddenly said.
"Emmm... that I thought everyone needed a roomma-
"No no no, did you said Louis? As in... Louis Tomlinson"
No way.
No freaking way.
The world couldn't POSSIBLY be that tiny!
"Emm yeah, THAT Louis Tomlinson" Harry said.
"He's YOUR roommate?" Liam was in awe, and so was Harry. "You have got to be kidding me!"
"I kid you not" Harry said. So Liam knew Louis. They used to be roommates and apparently they were still friends.

"Wow... Wow..." Liam didn't know what to say, and neither did Harry. The situation had turned as uncomfortable as it could get. Harry just said to a stranger and his friend was a nymphomaniac. Like, that was a serious disease.
"Sor- ... Sorry I said that, I didn't- I didn't mean to I just-
"Woah woah it's okay, you're probably right anyways. It's just, I was NOT expecting that"
"The world is really small" Harry answered.
"The smallest ever!" Liam said. "Wow, now I feel really sorry for you".
"Why is that?" Harry asked.
"Because... Louis is the bestest of friends! He really is. But as roommate... it's like living with a completely drunk, extremely horny, annoying 5 year old. Not like.. 5 year old get drunk or horny but... You get my point"
"Yeah..." What else was supposed Harry to say?
"So, as a proof of my solidarity, you can come hang by my place any time! Right now for example"
Did he just invited Harry to his apartment? Willingly?
"You don't hav-
"Oh yes have to, and I want to. You seem like a really nice kid" Harry cringed at the word kid. "And I don't want to be responsible for another misguided and corrupted soul" Was Louis really that bad?

"I don't want to bother you" Harry felt embarrassed, even though Liam was being extremely nice with him.
"You won't!" Liam said happily, as he wrapped his arm around Harry's shoulder. "So, what are we waiting for?"
"Amm... Okay, let's go" Harry said.
"To the LiamCave!" Liam exclaimed. And they started walking to Liam's place.
This world definitely needed some expansion deal