Chapter 24

I sat on one of the three couches in Cally's living room. We were watching one of Cally's animes and eating popcorn. "Oh! This is the best part!" She exclaimed and grabbed a handful of popcorn.

As I watched the TV I sunk lower and lower into my seat. A tall man in a suit, someone named Sebastian, was leaning over the yound boy. Ciel, I think it was.

The boy was asleep and the man was smiling at him, his eyes changing to a pinkish color and his pupils going to slits. He pulled the eyepatch from the boy's eye, revealing the weird symbol that resided under it and moved closer. "I thought you said this wasn't yaoi..." I mumbled.

"It's not. You'll see." Cally shushed me.

The screen went black and the man said, "Now then, young master." Then the anime ended and she jumped up, pulling out another case. "Wait, there's more?" I asked.

She grinned. "Yup!"

I mentally groaned. It wasn't that I disliked the anime, I actually found it quite interesting. I just found it odd that there was another season. I mean, it looked like it was supposed to end.

She was about to put in the next disk when the doorbell rang. I knew who it was and jumped up. "I'll get it!" I said, grabbing my crutches.

Cally chuckled and watched me hop out of the room. I pulled the door open and wrapped my good arm around Marcus. He laughed. "Is Cally torturing you that much?"

I nodded into his chest. "Yes."

"I am not!" Cally shouted from the living room.

We laughed and I pulled away to let Marcus inside. We walked back into the living room and the next disk was up and ready to get watched. Marcus slipped an arm around my waist. "You are not making my boyfriend watch that." He said.

I blushed at the notion of being his boyfriend and Cally grinned. She pulled out another case. "What about this one then?"

I read the title, immediately recognizing it and glaring at her, my face turnig a ripe tomato to shame. "Absolutely not."

She giggled. "Why? Is it too much for your young yaoi brain?"

I rolled my eyes and turned back to Marcus. "Ignore her."

He looked confused but, shrugged. "Fine with me. Wanna go to your room?"

I smiled and nodded. We told Cally not to follow us and headed for the stairs. I stepped up wth my good leg and pulled myself up. "Sorry if it takes me a little longer. I'm still not good at going up stairs."

Marcus frowned and watched me go slowly upward. Then he asked, "Do you trust me?"

I raised an eyebrow. "I suppose. Why do- Whoa!"

He swiftly picked me up and I wobbled around to gain my balance. He chuckled and took my crutches, holding them in one hand. His other arm wrapped around me, keeping me steady as he carried me up the stairs.

When we got to the top he set me down and handed me my crutches with a smile. "You okay? Hope it wasn't too bumpy."

I frowned. "I'm fine just warn a person next time."

He laughed. "I did warn you. I asked you if you trusted me and you said yes. I wouldn't hurt you."

I scoffed and hopped my way down the hall. We got to my room and I pushed the door open, going over and sitting on my bed.

"So. What have you been up to these past few days? I haven't seen you in like a week." I said.

He shrugged. "School. As much as I wish I could stay here with you, I am forced to go learn crap that I'll never use. A waste of time as far as I'm concerned."