Chapter 1

EXPLICIT CONTENT WARNING
The following story depicts scenes of pressured intimacy, suicide, and abuse. In no way am I condoning such actions. If this is an uncomfortable topic for you, I urge you to select a different Wattpad story.

*******

I'm sixteen years old and my name is Elliot. I have black hair and dark brown eyes. I just moved from Canada to Montana. I have absolutely no friends and get bullied most of the time. Both my mom and my dad are drunk idiots and never pay any attention to me. They usually get mad if i say anything so I'm quiet by experience. I have good grades, not that they care, and rarely get in trouble at school. I never ask for anything and i have to provide myself with everthing i need. As my parents say, I'm worthless, stupid, and not meant to live. I know this is not something anyone should ever say but, sometimes i believe them.

*******

I grabbed my skateboard and left the school grounds. I had my headphones on and was subconsciously heading home. I had been walking for fifteen minutes when i turned a corner and was suddenly falling back, my skateboard flying forwards. I hit the ground. Hard.

I winced and tried to sit up. Before i knew what was happening, an arm was around my neck and i was being dragged into the bushes. I kicked my feet and tried to yell but, the arm around my neck was choking my words. I was pushed onto my back and someone got on top of me, pinning me down.

I looked up and groaned inwardly. It was Marcus, my bully. He's started to pick on me for a few weeks now. Everytime I would just stay quiet and ignore what he was saying. It seemed to make him angry but, thats just how i deal with bullies.

He smirked. "You know, its really too easy."

I rolled my eyes. "Then why do you do it? If I'm so easy then get a different toy!"

He laughed. "No. I like you. Your different than the others. It attracts my attention."

I sighed. It was no use trying to talk to a bully. It only makes it worse. I layed on my back with him straddling my hips. He was getting heavy and i couldn't breath. I tried pushing him off but he just grabbed my wrists and pinned them in the grass.

I didn't like were this was going and squirmed under him. He chuckled and moved his hips slightly. I held back a groan as he did this again.

What is he doing?!

I really couldn't breath now and was panting slightly. He smirked, grinding harder. He suddenly stopped and stared at me. He looked like he was in a daze.

"Marcus?" I asked. He didn't answer as he kept looking at me. He began to lean down slowly. I struggled but, it didn't do any good.

He got right in front of me. I could feel his breath on my face. I thought he was going to hurt me so i closed my eyes and braced myself. But, to my surprise, he didn't hit me, instead i felt something warm and soft brush my lips. My eyes shot open.

What the hell?! Is he kissing me?!

I struggled and managed to kick him hard enough to make him shift enough for me to push him off. I scrambled up and ran out of the bushes. I looked around quickly and saw my skateboard. I grabbed it and ran as fast as i could.

I ran towards my secret spot. It was in a thick wood on the edge of town. I went straight to the abandoned orphanage in the middle of the woods. I opened the door quickly and slammed it shut behind me. I threw my book bag across the room and leaned against the door.

I was panting from having ran so far all at once and dropped my skateboard on the dusty floor. I slid down to the ground and put my head in my knees, trying to catch my breath.

Why did he do that!

I heard a bark and looked up at Sami, the dog i found here and have secretly adopted. He had been so skinny when I found him so i began to feed him. I fell in love with him and wanted to keep him but, knew my parents would not let me. So i bought him food and kept him here. He liked me as much as I liked him and we bonded immediately.

I reached my hand out to him and he came forward. He licked my hand and layed down next to me. I rubbed his neck and kissed his head. Sami helped me whenever i had a bad day, which was usually everday.

I rested my head against the door and closed my eyes. I sighed, knowing i had to go home at some point or another. I opened my eyes and stood up. I crossed the room and layed down in the hammock i had set up. I settled in and relaxed some.

I'll just rest foe a minute. Besides, i have hours before i need to go home.

I closed my eyes. I felt Sami jump up and snuggle next to me then i was asleep.

*******

Hey everyone! This is my new book that i will be writing soon this is just a preview for it though! I have two other books i plan to give previews on and I'll do that as soon as possible! Hope you like this book and will enjoy readimg it! AS ALWAYS VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND STAY AWESOME!

-Nekoco