Chapter 11: The Truth

Previously on Sebastian Moy: 

You walk down to the kitchen and make yourself something to eat. After you got done eating, you finished before Sebastian so you went up to his room and sat on his bed for a bit. You started thinking about what happened between you and your father and stuff before. You started to tear a bit, and than started to cry.

Sebastian comes in and quickly runs up to you onto his bed and hugs you, " Whats wrong princess... "

You, " Just everything with my father. "

Sebastian, " Let it all out.. it might be good for you. "

You, " Okay.. well here it goes. "

Now:  

You, " So ever since my mother moved out my father couldn't really control her no more, of course, and so I was the only one there and so he kind of just started to control me. " 

Sebastian,  " Control you, how? " 

You, " Like he would make me do things for him that a child shouldn't. I was only 13 and he was making me do all of his cooking, cleaning, making sure his bed was always clean. " 

Sebastian, " And how come your mother didn't take you? " 

You, " Because she wanted to move around constantly and so she didn't want a child to go through all of that. " 

Sebastian, " Oh.. I guess that make sense, but why haven't you told her so she could be more understanding? " 

You, " Because I've always been scared of my father. I don't want him to argue with my mother no more and I especially don't want my mother to go through a custody battle or something like that so I just take it. " 

Sebastian, " But you shouldn't just take it.. " 

You, " It's okay.. I'll be okay. " 

Sebastian, " I guess, but remember I'm always here if you need anybody. " 

You, " I know and I appreciate you so much for it. " 

Sebastian, " Is there anything else..? " 

You, " N-no.. " 

Sebastian, " Want to know how I know you was hiding more? " 

You shook your head yes. 

Sebastian, " Because when someone says ' its fine.. I'll be okay ' usually they're hiding something else that they're too afraid to say. " he sighs, " Obviously, I won't make you say it now if you don't want to, but it might be good to get it off your chest. " 

You sigh deeply, " If he didn't have a girl to come over he.. he would touch me. " 

Sebastian's face goes white. He stands up and starts pacing back and forth.

Sebastian, " Touch you... how? " 

You, " Exactly how you are taking it.. " 

Sebastian face than goes really bright red. 

Sebastian, " Y/n you need to stay here for now on. " 

You, " But I can't " 

Sebastian, " Why? It obviously isn't safe for you to be there. " 

You, " Because it's my father. He needs someone there for him for when he wants a home cooked meal or something like that. " 

Sebastian, " But y/n he is an adult he can cook his own foods, he can clean his own shit, YOU are not his slave and you shouldn't have to deal with anything like that. " 

You, " I know.. but I don't want  him mad. I can't deal when he gets mad. " 

Sebastian, " What you mean? " 

You, " It's why my parents broke up in the first place. He got so mad he started to hit my mother. If he doesn't get his way - " 

Sebastian, " No y/n that isn't safe for you at all. " 

You, " I know it isn't, but I can't do anything about it. " 

Sebastian, " Yes you can, live here. " 

You, " I can't. " 

Sebastian, " We can talk with my step mother. She works with cases like these if he tries anything he wouldn't win anyway. " 

You, " She works with cases like these? " 

Sebastian, " Yes, you'd be amazed on how many parents actually abuse their children now a days.. but anyway I promise to protect you. " 

You sigh.. you really hate to leave your father because he IS your blood. He IS your father, but at the same time you understand Sebastian's side of things and it isn't healthy for you at all. You always feel mentally and physically drained when it comes to your father. 

You, " Alright, we can talk with her. "