Chapter 14: Spicy

Previously: You, " SEBASTIAN! "

Sebastian, " Good girls don't roll their eyes at me. "

You blush, but roll your eyes again. 

Now:

Sebastian, " What did I tell you about rolling your eyes. " 

You laugh, " You don't scare me. "

Sebastian, " Oh really?" 

You, " Yeah. " You bite your lip. " Why did you have to get me wet though? " 

Sebastian, " Because you rolled your eyes at me. " 

You started thinking to yourself.. maybe I can get him back. You smirk and started to take your wet clothes off. 

!!!! SMUT WARNING !!!

Sebastian, " Oh, someone being brave now? " 

You bite your bottom lip, " Yes sir. " 

Sebastian, " Please never stop calling me that. " 

You rolled your eyes again, " Why? " 

Sebastian than unplugs the tub and gets out of it. You fight through your urges of wanting to look down. He slowly walks up towards you and puts his hand on your cheek. 

Sebastian, " Baby girl.. it does things to me. " 

You gulp and become red as a tomato. 

Sebastian, " What is it? " 

You shake your head for nothing. He smirks.

You, " Sebastian your dripping everywhere, go get dry. " 

Sebastian, " You already got wet anyways and I have a better way to get dry. " 

You felt something tingle in your stomach and you couldn't resist the urge any longer so you put your hand on the back of his head and started to make out with him. Sebastian started to get a little rough, but you enjoyed it. He picks you up and semi roughly pins you against the wall in his bedroom while roughly making out with you. You moan a little in excitement. You feel his lips go into a smirk and he turns you guys around and tosses you on the bed. 

Sebastian, " Are you sure? " 

You knew what he was asking and you felt ready. You've never had this feeling before. You shake your head yes at him and you see him smile in delight. He slowly crawls over you on the bed and puts his hand on your throat, " You're a good girl yeah? " 

You bite your lip and shake your head yes. 

Sebastian, " Yes what? " 

You, " Yes... sir. " 

Sebastian, " That's my girl. " 

He than roughly makes out with you again as he uses his good hand to slide your underwear down. You couldn't believe this was about to happen.. with Sebastian as well! He started off slow and kind as if you was a fragile little being than he started to pick up the pace, from there lets just say you both enjoyed it pretty well. 

You wake up to the sound of a door slamming and someone yelling. You quickly  shake Sebastian to wake up and went into his bathroom to get his clothes. You hear someone just walk into the room.

Sebastian's stepmother, " Sebastian, what are you doing in bed right now?! " 

Sebastian, " Mom- " 

Sebastian's stepmother, " What happened? I got a call from your principal saying that you're suspended?! " 

Sebastian, " Yes, I can explain. " 

Sebastian's stepmother, " Better be a good reasoning. " 

Sebastian, " You see Brad was creating a rumor that he and y/n was dating and she was trying to walk away and he made a comment about her... butt. " 

Sebastian's stepmother, " So you was just sticking up for y/n?" 

Sebastian, " Yes, I promise! " 

Sebastian's stepmother, " And what happened to your hand? " 

Sebastian, " This is from punching Brad and well.. the wall. " 

Sebastian's stepmother, " Your anger issue kicked in again? " 

Sebastian sighs, " Yes.. I'm sorry. " 

Sebastian's stepmother, " Do you love this girl? " 

Sebastian stays quite. 

Sebastian's stepmother, " Do you love her? " 

Sebastian, " Love is a strong word. " 

Sebastian's stepmother, " I know it is and I remember the last time you loved a girl. So do you love her? " 

Sebastian, " I wouldn't say love. " 

Inside you felt your heart break. You just gave this man the one thing that you cannot take back. The one important thing in any females life and not love you. 

Sebastian's stepmother, " But you like her? " 

Sebastian, " A lot, yes. " 

Sebastian's stepmother, " Well I got the paperwork that she is to live here and I am now her legal guardian. So that means you cannot be doing any funny business with her under my roof while I'm here. " 

Sebastian, " I understand mom. " 

Sebastian's stepmother, " I assume she's somewhere here? " 

You walk out of his bathroom ( dressed ) you act surprised so she doesn't think you was ease dropping. 

Emily, " Ah there you are, what was you doing in there? " She points at your wet clothes. 

You, " You see I was trying to help your son. His hand had blood all over so I wanted to wash it off and he kind of got me wet so I was trying to dry off with the towel. " 

Emily, " Oh okay, you drive him to the doctors please and I will go over to your fathers and get your belongings. " 

You, " Are you sure? "

Emily, " Yes, I don't think it's best for you to be there right now, and my wonderful son should get his hand checked out. " 

You nod in agreement and  she left. 

You throw his clothes at him. " Get dressed. " You turn to look away. 

Sebastian, " You can look you know. " 

You, " I know, I'm just choosing not to. " You grabbed your phone and noticed that Brad has been trending all over and than it hit you.