Chapter 13: Roughness

Previously: You, " Lets go home. "

Sebastian sighs and walks with you to his car.

As you guys are driving home you feel a little sick.

Now:

Sebastian, " You feeling okay? "

You, " Yeah just a little sicky feeling. " 

Sebastian, " Being overwhelmed? " 

You, " Probably. I haven't gotten suspended from school before.. let alone just a few weeks in. " 

Sebastian, "  I'm sorry to have gotten you caught up in my mess. " 

You, " It's NOT your fault by any means. It's Brads. " 

Sebastian, " I should have him kicked off the football team. " 

You, " Don't let your emotions get to you. " 

Sebastian sighs and keeps driving. 

You both finally get to Sebastian's home and your new? home? You both walk in and noticed no one was home.

You grabbed a soda from the fridge for you and Sebastian and follow him upstairs into his room. When you walked into his room you noticed he threw his phone on the bed and was pacing back and forth with his hands as fist. You slowly put down the cans on the table beside his bed.

You, " You okay? "

Sebastian, " No. I just want to - " and he punches the wall. You jump from it not realizing he was gonna actually punch something. You quickly run up to him and look at his hand that already was damaged from hitting Brad. 

You, " Sebastian.. you shouldn't be hitting anything else with this hand. " 

Sebastian, " I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you.. " 

You, " It's okay.. we just need to clean this. " 

Sebastian sighs, " It's just Brad posted online about you being his and everyone is believing it now and just calling me a no good ' brother '. " 

You, " Lets not think about Brad right now. Lets clean this up. " As you are still holding his bloody and bruised hand gently you walk him into his bathroom. He sat down on the edge of the tub as you start looking through the cupboards looking for stuff to clean his hand. 

Sebastian, " Here. " 

You turned around and noticed he was handing you his shirt, " What's this for? " 

Sebastian, " Just use this to wipe it up or whatever, don't use any of the good towels. " 

You, " You're worried about towels? " 

Sebastian, " No? " 

You, "Did you just want to flex your chest? " 

Sebastian smirks, " No. " 

You laugh  and just grab a hand towel anyways. You wet it and gently wash off his hand. You noticed he was starting to feel warm so you feel his forehead and sure enough he was getting hot. You start the water for the tub. 

Sebastian, " What are you doing? " 

You, " I'm starting you a bath. " 

Sebastian, " Why? " 

You, " Because it'll help you cool down a little. " 

Sebastian, " What are you a doctor? " 

You, " Yes, I am your doctor and you're my patient. " 

Sebastian smirks and stands up walking towards you. You look at him questionably as he slowly pushes you to the wall. " So I'm your patient? " He bites his bottom lip. 

You blush, " Yes and the doctor says that you, sir, need to strip and get into that tub. " 

Sebastian, " Sir? " 

You stand there silently for a moment. " Yes, sir. " you than slow move him and go to the tub to stop the water so it wouldn't overflow. You than turn back to Sebastian who took his pants off. You quickly turn away. 

Sebastian, " What's the matter? " 

You, " You shouldn't strip in front of me. " 

Sebastian, " But you are my doctor after-all. " 

Your cheeks get really red as you feel his chin on your shoulder.

Sebastian, " What are you.. scared? " 

You, " Me? Scared? Not even. "

Sebastian, " Really? "

You, " Mhm. "  

Sebastian, " Okay. " 

He gets fully naked behind you, " Well are you gonna move over so I can hop in the bath. " 

You turn, but not to where you can see anything and go for the door.

Sebastian, " Where are you going? " 

You, " Giving you privacy. " 

Sebastian, " I don't need privacy. Plus as my doctor you should be helping me. " 

You, " You're taking this doctor thing a little too serious. " 

He laughs, " I'm just kidding, but I would really like the company I don't want to be alone right now. Can't really get into my thoughts. " 

You, " Your thoughts? "

Sebastian, " Yeah.. where I put a hole in the wall who knows what else I'll do. " 

You sigh and stand by the tub, " Is this a normal thing for you. " 

Sebastian, " I try to hold my anger in.. just sometimes it can be too out of control to do so and I have to let it out to feel even any remotely better. " 

You, " I guess I can understand a little. " 

He started to try to wash himself, but noticed he kept groaning as he tried to reach his back. You felt bad so you knelt down and grabbed the scrubber and washed his back for him. " After this, maybe you should go to the doctors to get that hand checked out. " 

Sebastian, " I'll be fine. " 

You roll your eyes.

Sebastian, " Did you just roll your eyes at me? "

You, " So what if I did? " 

He splashes water all over you.

You, " SEBASTIAN! " 

Sebastian, " Good girls don't roll their eyes at me. " 

You blush, but roll your eyes again and what happens next you never knew would happen.