Chapter 12: New Roommate

Previously: Sebastian, " Yes, you'd be amazed on how many parents actually abuse their children now a days.. but anyway I promise to protect you. "

You sigh.. you really hate to leave your father because he IS your blood. He IS your father, but at the same time you understand Sebastian's side of things and it isn't healthy for you at all. You always feel mentally and physically drained when it comes to your father.

You, " Alright, we can talk with her. " 

Now:

Sebastian grabs his phone and dials his step mother. 

Emily, " Hello?" 

Sebastian, " Hey mom, can y/n and I talk with you when you get home?"

Emily, " Aren't you suppose to be going to school?"

Sebastian, " I know, but this is important. " 

Emily, " Okay, I'll be there shortly. " 

You, " Thank you so much. " 

He hangs up the phone. 

Sebastian, " You ready to actually be my roomie? " 

You, " I'm still in shocked that I even TOLD anybody this. " 

Sebastian, " I know it is hard to  talk about something ESPECIALLY something like that, and I appreciate that you trusted me out of all people to tell it to. " 

You, " I hope this doesn't make you see me any different.. " 

You look down. Sebastian put his hand on your cheek and slowly pushes you to look up at him.

Sebastian, " I would never see you differently. You know what I see you as? "

You, " What? " 

Sebastian, " A fighter. Because you fought through all of this out a spite because he's your father. " 

You sniffle a little bit.

Sebastian, " I promise.. everything will be okay. " 

You, " I hope so. " 

Sebastian looks at you for a little than hugs you and holds you until you both hear the door open. 

Sebastian quickly jumps up, " Mom! "

Emily, " Yes? What's so important? " 

You and Sebastian explain your situation though you didn't feel right telling her about it. You always thought people would look at you differently or put him jail for the stuff he's done and you don't want to be the cause of that. Thankfully she handled it very well though and agreed for you to be able to stay.

Sebastian, " So mom can we skip school for today? " 

Emily, " Why? " 

Sebastian, " So we can grab y/n's things. " 

Emily, " Maybe after school, got to give this some time because I know her father will be furious when she says she's moving out. " 

Sebastian sighs, " Alright. " " Well y/n lets go I guess. "

You shook your head yes and started to follow him. 

Emily, " Can I actually have a moment with y/n real quick? " 

Sebastian shakes his head yes, " I'll be in the car. " 

You, "Okay. " 

He than leaves out the door. 

Emily, " Y/n how do you feel about this whole thing? " 

You, " I'm honestly frightened... " 

Emily, " I know this can be a very scary thing. I'm glad you have my son to be here for you through all of this though. "