Chapter 7: Lunch Date

Previously:

You both made it to school just in time. The moment you step foot out of Sebastian's car you got so many hateful looks.

Sebastian, " Eh don't worry about them, they're just jealous because they want a piece of this. "

You, " Maybe they are jealous of you because they want a piece of me. "

Sebastian, " I mean who wouldn't want a piece of you. "

You blush but tried to hide it.

Maria then comes up and steals you from Sebastian walking to class with you.

Now:

You, " Uhm Maria? "

Maria, " Yeah? "

You, " Why you steal me from Sebastian? "

Maria laugh, " You're already with that loser all the time anyway, why would you want to be with him more at school. Don't he annoy you sometimes? "

You, " Meh I mean sometimes. "

Maria, " Exactly you need some girl time... "

You giggle, " So you're saying? "

Maria, " When it's lunchtime, we are going to Mcdonalds. "

You, " I mean I'm down. "

Maria eeks in excitement, " Oh my.. did I just do that? Please tell no one that I just did that. "

You giggle, " Don't worry, your girly side is safe with me. "

Maria softly pushes you on the shoulder, laughing.

You finish classes until it was finally lunchtime.

Sebastian walks up to, " Wanna go to lunch? "

You, " Oh I can't - "

Maria grabs you and takes you away again.

You get in her car and take off.

You both walk into Mcdonalds. As you walk up to the cashier you noticed he looked like he was around your age and he was pretty cute.

The guy greeted you and took your order. You both sat at a table.

When your food was done the guy walked over with the food and he slipped you a napkin.

You looked at the napkin and it was his number.

Maria, " You should go for it. "

You, " I don't know.. there's a guy I kind of like. "

Maria, " Ohh spill the tea sis. "

You, " There's not much to tell. "

Maria, " Does he go to our school? "

You, " Yes, but that's all I'm gonna say. "

Maria, " Ooo we gotta get our girl a cute prom dress because we know that boy boutta ask you. "

You giggle, " Only if I could afford one. "

Maria, " I gotcha covered girl, you can pay me back. "

You, " Yeah, of course. "

( Sebastian's pov )

I wanted to talk to y/n about going out to lunch with me, but Maria took her once again. I was frustrated because I haven't seen her since this morning. Was I actually falling for her? I shake my head trying to forget the thought of that and I just followed them. I noticed them getting into Maria's car so I got into mine and I followed from a distance. When they walked into Mcdonald's I parked the car beside them and watched from the window. I saw Y/n getting a good look at the cute cashier guy, yes cute. Surprise I'm bi. Anyway, I saw him slip her something I wasn't sure what, but I'm sure it was his number or something... I sadly let my emotions get to me so I found the next cutest girl and I got out of the car and I asked her if I could buy her lunch and when she said yes I felt kind of bad, but I still wanted to make Y/n jealous.

If I had known what was gonna happen after I did this, I wouldn't haven't done it.