Chapter 9: Dinner

Previously:

Father, " Okay, would you like to stay for dinner? "

You were surprised that your father even asked Sebastian if he wanted to stay.

Sebastian looks at you and then answers.

Now:

Sebastian, " Only if you're alright with it sir. "

Your father, " Of course, any way to make up for you buying food for my daughter. "

Your father walks back to the couch and rejoins Miranda. Miranda is laying down on it so he gets on top of her and starts to kiss her. Miranda giggles. You rolled your eyes and went into the kitchen to start cooking as Sebastian follows you from behind.

Sebastian, " Is that your mother? "

You, " No just another conquest of my fathers. "

Sebastian, " Ah, kind of like an older version of me? "

You, " Basically, but he honestly could never have a heart like you. "

Sebastian, " What makes you say that? "

You, " If you stay long enough you could eventually see. It's kind of hard to talk about. "

Sebastian walks over to you as you're cooking and hugs you from behind, resting his chin on your shoulder watching you cook, " Remember I am always here for you if you need. "

You smile, " I know Sebastian... It is just really hard to talk about. "

Sebastian, " Understandable.. "

You sigh, " Now could you please let go of me before my father sees. "

Sebastian, " Don't want him to think I'm your boyfriend? "

You, " No.. just he will probably kick you out. "

Sebastian, " Protective? "

You, " Eh. "

Sebastian sighs and lets go of you and sits back at the table, " So what exactly got you coming to our school? "

You, " Well, I have always been homeschooled for most of my life.. just recently my father thought it would be a good idea for me to go to a public school that way when he is off on Fridays he can be alone with his next girl in line. "

Sebastian, " What about when you come home from school? "

You, " Well you see, he doesn't really care if I am home or not.. he will just do as he pleases.. I guess he was just hoping that I could meet a friend and I guess go over there every Friday or something. "

Sebastian, " So you're saying he doesn't - "

All of a sudden you both hear a moaning sound and you sigh.

Sebastian, " I see what you mean.. "

You, " Yup. "

Sebastian, " Well if you're up to it you're more than welcome to stay at my place on Fridays. "

You, " What about when your actual parents come home? "

Sebastian, " I'm sure they wouldn't actually mind. In fact, I bet my mother would enjoy seeing me have the same girl over. "

You turned around to face him, " Hmm, because I'll be the first girl she will see come over more than once? "

Sebastian, " Other than from Maria... yes. "