Chapter 1: Intro

Today is your first day of school. You have never been to a public school in your life.

You were actually excited because you never really had any friends during your life.

Your mom just passed away and ever since your dad doesn't really care what you do.

I mean it sucked having a dad that didn't care for you anymore, but you were happy to go to a public school and to finally meet some people and hopefully make new friends.

You were officially ready.

You, " Dad I'm leaving for school."

Dad, " Okay, make sure to get some groceries when you come back."

You, " I will!"

You leave and start to walk to school.

You couldn't really say anything to your father because he would have grounded you. He was with one of his normal ladies anyway..

You are not sure what had happened to him, but to you, it seemed like he never actually cared about your mother in the first place.

Here you are. You are finally at the doors to your school. You weren't sure if you were early or late because you weren't sure what time school started. It was 8 so you thought that it would be starting.

You open the doors and the hallway was empty.

You go to the office.

Secretary, " Hello?"

You, " Hi I am new and I was looking for my locker and my class."

Secretary, " Young lady you are late to scho- uhm excuse me, why are you bringing him here?"

Teacher, " He is being his same old self, the principal isn't here yet so he has to stay here."

The teacher leaves.

You look behind you and sitting in a chair was a guy with brown almost black like bushy hair. He wore a leather jacket and black ripped jeans. He had dark brownie eyes that you could just stare into forever.

You never in your life saw a boy so you weren't sure what it was even like to like a guy.

He had a toothpick in his mouth and he smirked at you.

Guy, " Like what you see, Princess?"

Princess.. You liked that.

Secretary, " Alright, you gotta get to class before you miss it."

You turn back to the secretary, " Uhm yes, but I still don't know where my locker or class is."

Secretary, " Uh yes.. well I can't really leave my desk so Sebastian how about you show..."

You, " Y/n."

Secretary, " Y/n where her locker and classroom is."

Sebastian, " What? Be her babysitter?"

Secretary, " You don't gotta be rude about it, just show her where her locker and class is."

Sebastian, " And if I don't?"

Secretary, " You will be waiting here for the principal. If you help her I'll send you back to class on a warning."

Sebastian, " Hmmmm pass."

Secretary, " I'll make sure the principal takes you off the football team where you've been acting up a lot lately."

Sebastian, " What? No, you can't do that. I need this so I can be able to go to the college I want to."