Chapter 8: Jealousy Overpowers

(Sebastian's Pov )

I walked into Mcdonalds and went up to the cute cash register guy and ordered for me and the girl ordered for her. I paid for the food and I then walked over with her to get our drinks. At the corner of my eye, I could see and feel Y/n looking this way, I tried so hard not to smirk because I just felt an energy as if she was a tad jealous.

Maria, " Sebastian. "

I turned and looked their way, " Oh Hey Maria, Y/n. "

Y/n just looked at me and then she just started drinking her drink.

Maria, " Who is that girl? Another con? " She smirks.

I laugh a bit, " Nahh, I just noticed how cute she looked so I wanna get to know her and see where it goes. " I then looked at Y/n.

Y/n got up and walked away over to the cute guy. She started smiling and giggling with him, I was getting so angry inside seeing her talk to him.

I saw her give him her number and then she and Maria left. The cute girl came up to me with the food, I sat down and ate with her, I didn't give her my number. I told her I needed to use the restroom and that's when I snuck out and left back to school.

( After school at Sebastian's house )

I walked in and threw my keys down on the counter. My mind was going crazy over the thought of another guy having Y/ns number. I have never in my life felt this way and I'm not really sure why I am now. Y/n is just another girl... I need to calm down.

I grabbed a towel and went into the shower.

After I got out I was walking in the kitchen not expecting any guest, but Y/n was there sitting at the table finishing her leftovers from Mcdonalds.

When she noticed me she stayed staring at me.

Sebastian, " Like something? "

( Back to your pov )

Maria had dropped me off at Sebastian's house, I really needed to go to my house, but I didn't want Maria to suspect anything so I figured I'd just stay here for a bit and finish my food. As I was eating I heard Sebastian walking down I just assumed he was coming down to get food, but when I laid my eyes on him I couldn't take them off. He just had a towel wrapped around him, but he was exposing his chest. His hair was dripping and the water went on his shoulder and then slid down his muscular chest.

Sebastian, " Like something? "

You felt your throat starting to dry, but you didn't want him to get that much satisfaction.

You, " Maybe if it was tall with blonde hair, yes. "

Sebastian's face seems to do a scrunch that was kind of cute.

Sebastian, " Oh like the cashier guy? "

You, " Yes, exactly like him. "

Sebastian grabs a water from the fridge and then stood in front of you he took a sip of his water and then said, " Why do you like him anyway? "

You, " Well I mean he is REALLY cute, but I can't fully say I like him without even knowing him. "

Sebastian shrugs, " I suppose that is true, but don't you like someone that you already know? "

You stood up out of the chair and walked up to Sebastian. You then placed your hand on his shoulder and moved it slowly to his chest, " Maybe I do, but why would that concern you? "

He stood still for a few seconds and then he smirked. He put his water bottle on the counter side, " Maybe because I want to make sure you aren't going after guys who won't treat you well. "