Episode 1 | Heated Arrival

[ Episode 1 - Stranded in Paradise ]

Silver Spoon's POV

*click*

I rolled my eyes as groans were heard beside me, all the objects were annoyed on how long Mephone4 will announce every single one of us. That included me, I didn't want to be trapped here with all of these poor peasants..

I slowly moved my hand towards the purple curtain drapes and peek a bit, there was a camera at front and I quickly let go after knowing, I really had no idea if it was filming us for a reality TV show but I had to look presentable, I didn't want to look like a dumb object who doesn't know what is even going on. Clover being the " Lucky girl " is basically cheering everyone up to stop frowning and groaning, Thank God I could finally stop hearing those annoying noises.

" .. this season, fans versus favorites. Your the Favorites.." 

I immediately heard Mephone4's voice, breathing with a sigh of relief.
MePhone4 supposedly pulled the strings and only Clover was shown.

MePhone4: 
" ..Wha?"

Clover: " Wow, I win? Oh my gosh. "

I faced palm, obviously the lucky one.

Mephone4: " What? No! Ugh!.. Agh!- "

I flinched as the drapes were knocked down [ due to Mephone4 pulling the string violently ], finally revealing every one of us, I closely examined each one of the objects, I didn't really care about most of them since they look inferior but I mostly have my eye on one, A purple candle who looked calm than the rest of us, I'm astounded she could keep her cool easily.

Mephone4:
" Well yup, here they are. Meet the fans! "

Hearing Mephone4's words made me snap back to reality, fuming with rage, that wasn't a perfect introduction, to begin with.

Clover:
" A Fan? a fan of what?- "

Still enraged, I spoke up.

" Why I never! This introduction was simply a disaster... I'd say perhaps a reshoot is in order?

Blueberry: " No amount of reshoots can save us now... it's over..-"

Before I could speak, Goo quickly responded.

Goo: " Don't think like that, this situation is like.. a melting ice cream cone.. yea- sometimes it gets in your pants and your thinking, " Oh no, is the store closed?- " WHAT IF THEY ARE OUT OF PANTS?!-"

I stared at the 2, like okay... I appreciate Goo's optimism but the way he described it, is kind of perhaps.. weird.

Blueberry: " Now I'm sad. "

" You made him sad Goo. " I replied, unamused.

After that, I saw Goo slowly slide to the Calm-Down-Cabana, which what Mephone4 said is basically a place we can access to vent our feelings and rages. Our gazes slowly shifted to Mephone4, about to say something.

MePhone4: " Okay. we're off to a great start... You're all probably wondering what teams you'll be on. "

Cabby: " Well, assuming to a repetition which is evident from a third season. I have on file here that you randomized teams in the most recent season premiere- so this is only a guess but it has been properly educated."

" Eugh, enough with that unnecessary education. " I muttered.

 Test Tube: " Oooh, I like this one! "
 MePhone4: " AHEM. " *clicks a button on a remote*

*SPLASH* 
Before I knew it, I was completely splattered with yellow paint, I can't be covered in this filthy substance.

MePhone4: Consider the teams randomized, It was all Cabby's idea everybody. And that stuff doesn't come out easy. "

All of us glared at Cabby, as she had a poker face.

Blueberry: " Oh no blue? The color of defeat? It's over, it's all over, Thanks, Cabby. "