Episode 0 | Prologue

Silver Spoon's POV

" Hm. what is this thing? "

A letter was placed infront of my doorstep, which was kind of odd. I never received any mails until today, I grasped the letter and slowly opened it. I could not believe my eyes. The letter included a free ticket to a private island! It looked luxurious based on the pictures, I'm really excited, I rarely had opportunities like this..

[ timeskip ]

I reached at the private island, which was an elegant and luminous scenery filled with coconut palm trees and a grassy land near the shore. I then notice other objects here, wasn't this supposed to be a private island!? THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! I basically complained to the phone guy who supposedly the one who sent the letters to ALL OF US HERE, and we actually got deceived the whole time. I stomped my feet against the natural white sand, about to throw a fit.

But then I was interrupted when that phone guy started introduced themselves like in a reality TV show which confused most of us, believe me I have been watching enough reality TV shows to understand what is this about, apparently MePhone4 was his name and he hosted 2 seasons in the past, somehow he didn't want to talk about the 2nd season because of " personal issues " or whatever HE means. He invited us here to participate in a 3rd Season which will be named " Inanimate Insanity Invitational ". He added that there will be a few veteran contestants that will rejoin in this reality TV competition show. I didn't really care, As long as there's a prize involved, I'm going for it, hopefully this doesn't ruin my PRECIOUS polish. or I'm suing this " Reality TV show ".

[ end of prologue ]

_

[ Author's Note: I recently made this page because I wanted a beginning from how Silver Spoon participated in III; take note that this is NOT CANON to the real storyline in III, Thank you! ]

Links:

[ picture used for the chapter banner ]
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/inanimateinsanity/images/e/e9/III_Cast.jpeg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20210613062907
Creator of this web series show: https://www.youtube.com/@AnimationEpic
Total Time: 2 days [ curfew again ]
Word Count: 367 words