Episode 3.1 | Humiliating Photographs

[ Episode 3 - Snapshot Showdown ]

Silver Spoon's POV

" EVERYONE GATHER OVER HERE! "

MePhone4 yelled, thus myself and all the others gathered around him, this got to be important, If he's here to waste my time, I'm going to go insane. 

MePhone4: " Welcome everyone to the grand opening of the PIC-NIX TABLES! "

MePhone4 proudly shows the table, pointing at it. Everyone looked at table and exchanged confused looks. This. is. SO absurd. I have NO idea why MePhone4 looked cheery over this dumb tacky blue table.

The Floor: " Uh...you mean "picnic tables"...right-? "
MePhone4: " Actually, I don't! I designed these tables to generate ANY food you pick! And if you change your mind about your choice...you can always NIX it! So.. Pic-Nix! "
Nickel: " Uh, is it too late to nix this whole idea? "
MePhone4: Keep it up and you'll be... "
"BANNED FOR LIFE.."
"..now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pick a double chocolate chip cookie."

We watched MePhone4 generate a regular chocolate chip cookie. Most of us were amazed at it, ..hm maybe I was wrong about this table.

MePhone4:
" Triple! "

MePhone4 generates the cookie with added chocolate chip.

MePhone4: " Like to dream big. "
Cabby: " Well, this seems like a fun place to both eat AND converse! Let me order for the table... Fudge Sundae for Goo. Matzo Ball Soup for Clover. Chocolate Cake with.. "

Here goes Miss-know-it all racketing about, I ABSOLUTELY despise her, sometimes I question myself.. where does she even get that information from?

Test Tube: "...Oh, I'm good! Heh, y'know I can think for myself. You've sure learned a lot from those files, huh? "

Cabby: " And you're all truly welcome to view any of them IF you ask! I only ever wanted them to help us! "

Mhm, yep I can tell she is UP to NO good with that last word.

Goo:  " Ooh! So can I borrow your file on pine cones? "

Cabby: " Sure thing Goo! ..May I ask why? "

Goo: " Mm... do you think I could give you an answer that would make you change your mind? "

Cabby opens her own cabinet and takes her file about pine cones.

Cabby: " Hooopefully nooot? "
Goo: " I better play it safe then. THANK YOU! "

Cabby drops her file to Goo whilst I instantly notice 2 photographers watching the whole scene, SINCE WHEN MEPHONE4 HIRED PHOTOGRAPHERS!? THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! I hid behind the pic-nix table in fear of them, I wasn't prepared for a "photo shoot".

" B-EW! MePhone! Next time WARN us before you hire photographers! "
MePhone4: What? I don't hire anyone anymore!

MePhone4 turns around and sees Camera 1 and Camera 2.

Camera 1: " Oh! Just pretend we're not even here.  "
MePhone4: " We don't have to pretend if you leave!  "
Camera 2: " Oh of course. Do you think you can answer a few questions first?  "

Camera 1: " Like, why are you doing 2 seasons at once.. "
 " How is Bow alive..? "

... I'm not CERTAINLY sure I heard that correctly but ARE THEY SAYING this BOW person is DEAD the whole time!? B-EW! surely can't believe we have an UNDEAD contestant participating in this season.

 " ..Is there even a pri- "