Episode 10.1 | Indefinite Island Return

[ Episode 10 - I am Chocolate ]

Silver Spoon's POV

" ..THIS IS THE GREATEST SURPRISE OF MY LIFE! " Yin-Yang cheered, flapping their hands in the air.

I laid my eyes on the pic-nix table ( it was apparent), sweets and treats settled upon it, waiting out in the open.

MePhone4: " Feast your eyes on the once-scrapped chocolate and other very-yummy treat-tasting challenges. BUT! It's no longer a challenge. It's a reward for... THE MERGE! "

MePhone then blows a yellow party horn, celebrating. Most of us were thrilled by this positive news.

MePhone4: " Teams no more! " he exclaimed, glimpsing at us.

Yang ( in Yin-Yang ): " MERGE PARTY! " they screamed, running over as the others cheered.

I took my time walking towards the crowd when I saw Test Tube with Bow... Perhaps it's the time to strike up a friendly conversation with... peasants.

" Ah, pinky! What say you and I rub elbows with some quaint banter? HM? " I spoke, sliding in front of their way.

I waited for a proper response but she shook her head, RIGHT IN MY FACE, HMPHH!-

" UHU- Excuse me? THAT IS IMPOLITE! " I cringed, crossing my arms.

I was expecting some common misconception between the both of us, but she nodded like I'm the one making a fool out of myself here. I had enough of this act of stupidity.

" Agh, MISCREANTS! OHUU- Please shun her! " I cried, walking away from them, regretted trying to converse.

_

I headed back to the party, surrounded by most of these objects. I saw Candle waving at me, saving a space near the pic-nix table. I smiled nervously, heading up to her.

" I-i thank you. Dear, but I'mnotinthemomenttodiscu- " I quickly react fast.

Candle: " Now, now... you need to calm down, you might faint, you wouldn't want that right? " She replies, glancing at my eyes, black-colored with an eye-catching shine. Why haven't I noticed it before?

" GAHH- trying to please me with your hideous impression?! " I squirmed, looking away from her. I heard her giggle, yes, slight but delicate. That was something I couldn't miss about her. I was about to slap my face-

Candle: " Silver? what are you doing? " Hearing those words, I snapped back to reality to her holding back my arm. I looked up, realizing I was about to slap my face for being foolish enough to... fall for her? no NO! that came out wrong- what is going on, what's wrong with me?

Paintbrush: " What's wrong with him Candle? " They questioned, walking up to us confused.

Candle: " I'm not sure myself, he tried to slap himself at the last second, luckily I held his arm before he did. " She answered, letting her hand go.

" I- WOAGH!?- " I shrieked, retracting my hand back. Jeez, now everyone is staring at me thanks to my incomprehensible slip-up...

Paintbrush: " Silver! what is happening with you?! Candle said you were behaving oddly earlier. " They hollered, breaking the silence, and pushing me away from the eyes of the crowd, everyone returned to what they were doing a few seconds later.

" That is none of your concern. " I crossed my arms, uninterested. I didn't want to talk about it either, Embarrassing.
_

Candle's POV

Ten...

" ...Candle, Paintbrush. You two have to come along. " MePhone4 muttered with a serious voice. We both froze in our tracks, darting our eyes toward the blue-screened phone.

Nine...

" Excuse me, but specifically why us both? " Paintbrush asked, clasping their hands together confused.

Eight...

" We have no time to discuss this, follow me. " MePhone4 replied, spinning on his heel away towards the shore, both of us pursued after him as the wind takes a large breeze at our backs, I shuddered. The bright grass softly compresses down on the ground each time I took a small step. Green Coconut trees and bushes covered the empty site as a lemon leaf grazed against me, falling slowly and carelessly to the ground.

Seven...

As I studied this unique nature, we reached a white, sandy shore. There parked an umber oak wooden boat that came with a set of oars to steer in a specific direction. MePhone got on the well-made craft, impatiently waiting for us to hop on as we did. MePhone handed each of us a paddle to help out and started rowing into the ocean.

Six...

It was a peaceful and relaxing task, I paddled slowly back and forth at both sides, Paintbrush rowed at a fast pace whilst MePhone didn't bother, biting into a chocolate chip cookie that left small chocolate crumbs on the umber-colored boat.

Five...

I look out at the sea, taking a break for a minute, the sky started to slowly morph into a dark-bluish color, nonetheless, it creates an aesthetically pleasing dark ombre color on the large body of water. I reached my hand to the ocean, and I softly exhaled, enjoying the warm temperature of the moisture as I created circle ripples in the water with my index finger.

Four...

I leaned against the ledge, witnessing the calm waves splashing up against the board, glimpsing at my reflection beneath the waters. It sparkled, with the help of the vivid, white moon that was soon revealed above the dusked atmosphere.

Three...

" C-candle a little help? Please? " Paintbrush grunted, tapping on my shoulder as they troubled towing side to side efficiently. I smiled, apologizing whilst grabbing my oar to get back to what I was doing.

_

Two...

We arrived at a... mysterious island. Instead of bright and colorful colors, everything felt bare and relinquished, the neon cyan light reflected on the sandy place. The three of us stepped out of the boat as it was parked near a large stone near the dim shoreline. From what I saw from afar are some of the eliminated contestants... TK, Lifering, Cabby, Goo, Blueberry, F-... seems like Fan and OJ aren't here at this time, they probably went back to the Hotel OJ, since OJ runs a huge hotel, it should be his number 1 task and life goal.

Everyone looked disturbed by the looks on their faces, TK hugging both Lifering and Blueberry as Cabby covered her hearing with Goo squished, startled.

" One... " an unknown voice boomed throughout the dreadful island, who might that be?

_

[ Author's Note: Hi Everyone! I changed my writing style for an experiment so I'll decide whether to keep it or not. Sorry if I left you guys hanging on a cliffhanger, I didn't have enough motivation to fully continue it, so it will probably be split into 2 parts. Thank you! ]
_

Links :

Creator of this web series show: https://www.youtube.com/@AnimationEpic
Total Time: Few days
Word Count: 1116 words