Episode 4.1 | Her Hidden Flame

[ Episode 4 - The Overthinkers ]

Silver Spoon's POV 

MePhone4 called all of us for another challenge, which was climbing up a volcano and press the button once. Seemed kind of easy, The volcano looked dormant for a long time it doesn't stand a chance of erupting now. 

[ timeskip ]

Almost all of us in my team reached the top except for Floory, while watching all the other team members struggle like Cabby. Clover flew here with her little butterflies which I don't know If I should classify as CHEATING, Cabby got up here thanks to Goo's elasticity, honestly surprised. Cabby immediately pressed their pink button.

MePhone4: And two more members from Team Pinkers reach the top!
" That's four Pinkers, two Sinkers, and five whole Thinkers! Impressive! "

" Nicely done. An updated file on good manners. "
Cabby: " And for you... some fascinating infographics I acquired from MePhone directly. "

Cabby opens her cabinet drawer to grab her file, but instead finds Bow feeling dizzy inside.

Bow: " Like... negative 100 stars! Writing about monster hunting in a cramped dark space is a BAD VIBE! You're lucky I didn't get cab... "

" ..sick. Catch me... oh no.. "

Bow dramatically falls off from Cabby.

" ..oh..."

Paintbrush: " Hey Floory! "

I turned my gaze back at Paintbrush.

" If you can scare Goo off, we can send a Pinker home! "

OJ: " No don't waste your time Floor! Just hurry up the mountain! "

Are they seriously going to fight against each other now?

Test Tube: " Um, uh volcano actually, heh. "
" Unfortunately for my studies, it's been dormant. "

Yeah, yeah Ms. Smarty-pants, I already knew that. I cooled myself with Cabby's File, looking at Test Tube. I can tell Floory looked confused at the bottom of the volcano. Then there's Tea Kettle and Nickel arguing about something which is kind of entertaining to watch, Goo is currently mounting up the Volcano and FLOORY is still doing NOTHING.

MePhone4: " It's a race to the finish! Which team will be the last to touch the button? Paintbrush: " FLOORY! " Paintbrush said in an agitated voice.

Floory FINALLY teleported up to the volcano.

The Floor: " And now to hit the button and complete the challenge.. alright... "

We had no idea how Floory would be able to press the button since he doesn't have any ARMS.

"..Yeah... I dunno about that. "

Three button presses were heard.

MePhone4: " And in a surprise finish..."
" Both The Sinkers and The Pinkers are safe. "

Many of us on the team were dismayed by the result. Even I was too, this was the FIRST time we actually lost.

OJ: " Wha? How is that FAIR? The Floor wasn't able to compete! "MePhone4: You're only as strong as your weakest teammate!" And now is the time to figure out who exactly that is... "
" ..Thinkers... you're up for elimination. "