[ Early Special ] | A Special Christmas

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm in Dubai for vacation in 2 weeks! It's nice visiting this place again. Time check, it's currently 6:28 pm right now, I shall post this early to avoid any late publishes. THIS STORY PART IS ONLY A ONESHOT I MADE FOR CHRISTMAS AND FUN. THANK YOU FOR 1.8K READS EVERYONE! ]

[ P.S Most information I have written or started here does not affect the main storyline and canon characteristics of the characters. Also, all of the characters mentioned are in object form ]

Candle's POV

" ITS CHRISTMAS! " MePhone4 happily cheered, everyone was hyped up about the holidays, especially since it is now Christmas Eve!

MePhone4 invited us to a simple but cute cabin with an open bonfire to keep all of us warm, most of us were already wearing Christmas sweaters, hats, accessories, and other more. I wore a simple maroon cashmere scarf as I don't feel any cold as long as my flame keeps going.

" So for this themed challenge, we are going to gift each other Christmas presents! as they all say ' Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see the joy in people. ' "

" Inside this box lays lots of folded pieces of paper with all your names written on it, you only have to choose ONE, no peeking, or you're disqualified! If you chose a name, you will have to create a gift for them, wrap them up with the wrapping paper I provided, and place them under this Christmas tree.
Remember. No signature or any notes wrote that it came from YOU. Thus, we will then open all of these presents on Christmas Day. " He pointed to an open box that was right beside him.

" The one who you gifted will judge from 1 to 10 on how satisfied they are with your given present. "

We then all took turns picking names out of the box, I grabbed one and slowly open it. " Silver Spoon " I guess it's not bad? Silver is.. kind of picky with items so this will be difficult to decide, I grabbed a nearby pencil and paper, starting to recall and jot down notes on what items and stuff he enjoys. A sentence from him appeared in my mind.

" ... a non-fat-oat-milk with six pumps of artificially flavored syrup, I always wanted this drink... but I never got it. "

A non-fat oat milk should be a perfect gift! I shall now get started. Ever since the teams merged, we were all 1 for all against each other. And I'm never used to that, I certainly should focus on the challenge for now. This was my first time making a beverage for someone, I didn't have any recipe or instructions to follow... Wait... MePhone4 said nothing about not allowing us to look up recipes on any device, so If I could " borrow " MePhone4 for a while to search for that certain recipe.

I would calmly walk into the living room, the planks creaking as I approach MePhone.

" Candle, aren't you suppose to be working for the challenge? " He questioned, confused as to why I was walking toward him.

" Yes, Indeed... but I quite need a... mandatory helper for this quest. " I responded as closed my eyes and chanted a sentence 6 times in my head, just then, my eyes turned into a pinkish color with a purple glow around them. The flame was stronger and larger than mine, consisting of a purple and pinkish hue.

"... Candle?, Candle? Are you even LISTENING? Hello, earth to Candle?- " The sound of his apprehensive tone faded into reality, I just let my Inner Flame take over this. I gently lifted MePhone with my telekinesis ability using my mind.