Episode 8.2 | Truth Revealed

[ Episode 8 - Out of Body Experience ]

Silver Spoon's POV

I sulked near the white sandy shore as the sun rises above, I didn't bother joining the others to watch the challenge. I just can't believe it didn't work! I've just humiliated myself in front of EVERYONE on air. Agh! keep it your royal self together Silver, then I remember a saying I had said in the past challenges:

" We need to THINK! "

YES! that's it! I have to THINK more.. let's see... If blowing the flame wouldn't work nor dumping water.. then what WOULD? The sickening cries of Clover discarded my thoughts as she flopped on the shore.

Clover [ in Test Tube ]: "  *cry* I RUINED THEM ALL! I WANTED TO SAVES LIVES, BUT IT JUST THIS LUCK THAT'S KILLING ALL OF THEM! " her muffled voice and screams filled the soothing atmosphere.

I wasn't too sure to approach her as it was probably not the time for jokes whatsoever, she's currently having her phase. She'll be alright, RIGHT?
_

Candle's POV

Bow: " TIMEOUT! "

Bow headed down the bridge and started running, I knew something was wrong. Test Tube and I had to catch up. After We then found her sitting on top of a Pic-nix table. The cloth was in dark indigo with orange lines around it, with an anchor symbol placed in the middle of it.

I then took a deep breath before slowly speaking, she needs to know for sure.

" Bow... there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about... regarding your...aura..- "

Bow: " Yeah, It's missing. I know- and THAT'S not all I figured out. " she said as she hopped off the table, walking towards Test Tube.

" Test Tube, why'd you save my life earlier? "

Test Tube [ in Clover ]: " B-because I HAD to! "

Bow: " Because you HAD to. You knew MePhone couldn't bring me BACK. You knew I came back A DIFFERENT way. And that is why YOUR luck burnt MY file! "

I gasped in disbelief, this was such a strong emotion I couldn't sense in her. She snapped extremely. Test Tube looks at Bow with an anxious look, finally saying a word.

Test Tube [ in Clover ]: " I- d-... Bow... please.. just let me explain. " she would sigh, continuing.

" Your death was a TRAGEDY. Bow. Fan never accepted it so... neither could I. But with my technical ability, and his knowledge of ALL the things you used to do and say... we saw an opportunity to right a wrong... and solve the problem. "

" It wasn't easy since... well.. not long ago... we went through another loss... and we know that they can never come back to us.. which is then we realized.. maybe... you can give us someone to care for again. "

I slowly processed this entire information, before I spoke about it.

" ..So when Bow was invited to this island... you brought her along. But weren't YOU worried some might not believe she was really back? " I uttered softly, still reflecting on the whole experience.

 Test Tube [ in Clover ]: " No. "
" Because essentially, you're the same Bow they knew and loved. The only difference... is that robotic shell... you're in now. "