Episode 4.2 | An Overthought Decision

[ Episode 4 - The Overthinkers ]

Candle's POV

Everything was black, standing in the middle of darkness.
Subsequently, I heard a voice. It was my Inner Flame.

Inner-Flame: " Remember, There is no magic... "
" ..just ..your Inner-Flame. " it said as it echoed through my mind.

I nodded, sitting in a lotus position, spreading my arms and let the energy run through my body, It was a special purple aura. My wick was lighted however it was stronger and colored pink instead of my original yellow flame. I opened my eyes and it was colored pink with a deep purple glow, in addition, my third eye appeared and had the same exact colors.

Silver Spoon kept screaming, almost about to break down crying. Luckily I caught him, using my remaining energy to keep him afloat above the lava.

Inner-Flame: " Look closely.."
" Do you see the answer? " It said as it echoed.

Silver Spoon: " I think so. " He said anxiously.

I lifted myself and Silver Spoon out of the volcano as he exclaimed and laughed, trying to avoid what happened earlier.

 Silver Spoon: " *sigh*  Thank you.. This is... wow! "
" What can I do to find MY inner-flame? "

" It's quite simple really... Silver Spoon. "
" All... you need... to do... is... "

[ You are cordially invited... ]
Resolution

Silver Spoon's POV

OJ: " Thank you all for coming team. Negotiations have concluded. "
" B-but... we were FLYING! "

Everyone at the table directly stared at me, thinking I was a maniac or something. Candle gave me a wink, reminding me about the WHOLE thing. I blushed at it for a bit, still mad.

I leaned into Candle and whispered.

" The lava showed me something.. a strategy. "
" Who would YOU like to see leave? "

Candle thought about it a bit, and whispered to me a name, I nodded at her response and look at Yin-Yang, they were basically the word " double trouble ".

" Sounds like he was quite the handful. "
" Perhaps it's best we deal with him tonight before he cause any more MAYHEM. "

We all turned around to find Yin-Yang dramatically pressing the big red button, the button was mechanically lifted up and the speaker was activated.

SPEAKER:Elimination Time! Da-da! ♪

The Floor: " Now THAT'S the musical transition I've been waiting for. "
" Very cute. "

I facepalmed. 

[ timeskip ]

We were all seated at this elimination area which was the first time we had ever been here. I had to sit on a FILTHY barrel. B-EW! 

MePhone4: " Nice to see you " is what I WOULD say if I wasn't temporarily blinded by your incompetence forcing me into an extra long spa day. "

We all cringed at MePhone4. As IF he was the victim.

"I can't think of a worse fate! .. Anyway, time for one of you get punched into the sky. "