Episode 7 | Melting Rage

[ Episode 7 - Best Served Cold ]

Candle's POV

I started an Aura Readings stand near the shore as Cabby thought it would be a marvelous idea to grab somewhat information from some of them which sounded magnificent. The stand was colored in a light baby purple and the sign was in a shade of blush with the words in vibrant pink.

They were rarely anyone passing by the stand so we both started to rethink this whole idea until Goo and Bow showed up. They both looked puzzled, reading the sign that we both hung up.

Goo: " Or?.. "
Bow: " Uh?.. "

I giggled as Cabby laughed.

Cabby: " Told you they wouldn't get it. "

" Now now... your aura is a spiritual luminous energy.. that comes from your being.
For example... Goo, your aura is a vibrant yellow. "

Goo looked astonished, I sensed that he liked his vibrant aura.

Goo: " Oooh!~ "

I smiled, adding on:

" You are full of hope and creativity, even if often from a... a confusing source. "
" ..Nonetheless you ARE a source of positivity. "

Goo: " Now that's a win for the CHEER FACTORY! "
Bow: Cheer Factory! Yes! " They both said in unison.

" But... your aura also shares your faults.. for you are cautious, Goo. "
" Frail. Nervous. And fearful of unknown troubles. "

Goo started whimpering then Cabby started laughing. It isn't nice for Cabby to do that, Goo felt shaky and anxious just like I stated earlier. Until Bow interrupted the silence.

Bow: " Haha! Now do me! Do me! " She said as she jumped on Goo, his face being distorted, and squished.

I studied her aura carefully, but there was.. something wrong, something I never thought I would see. My mouth gaped open due to what I saw in her. She looked extremely confused.

The Floor: " Hey guys. " 

Floory would randomly pop up from the ground. As Goo would scream outrageously resulting in Bow falling off.

Cabby: " Wow. That was the worst noise I've ever heard. "

Everyone laughed while I was frozen in shock at what I saw in Bow.

Bow: " Oh you got scared. That was funny. "

MePhone4: " HEY HEY HEY! What is this?! " I do NOT approve of small businesses growing on my otherwise free land. "
The Floor: " What did he call me? "Cabby: " Relax MePhone! Candle's just doing some very informative aura readings. "

I squinted at Cabby.

" He wouldn't get it." I responded, scowling.

Cabby: " It's actually quite amusing if you'd like a laugh! "

MePhone4 scowled at the both of us.

Cabby: "..You look like you need one.. Hm? "

Cabby handed a file to MePhone4. He slowly looked at the sign and back at the file.

MePhone4: " Of course! "

" Hm? " Both me and Cabby said in unison.
MePhone4: " The answer's been right in front of me all along! "
MePhone4 stepped up and mixed the letters. Both me and Cabby stepped back, bewildered. Others arrived at the shore hearing the commotion.
MePhone4: " It's time "U" teams...DISARRANGE! "

We all gazed as MePhone4 held out the letter A.
MePhone4: " A. "
All in unison: " AAAAAAAAA-! "