🔪𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊🔪

Sunday night, 11:30pm. Your room looks average, a few posters and trinkets here and there just like everyone else. But once people get to your closet my dark secret is revealed. My shrines to two girls boyfriends. One to Billy Loomis and one to Stu Macher. I walk up to them both and add the photos that I took today too the large collection. Once I finish staring at them I prepare for school tomorrow and head to bed.

༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻

A loud blaring alarm disturbs me from my sleep. I wave my hand around on my dresser trying to hit the thing making the noise but its just out of reach. I sigh grumpily and pull myself out of bed. I smack the alarm making it shut up. I sit on my bed contemplating whether I should go to school or not. Eventually I decided I will and get ready.

I live relatively close to the school so I walk. I arrive to school like normal with my cute Polaroid camera hanging around my neck. I spot Sidney and Tatum but I see no sign of Billy or Stu I frown and decide to head to class. I sit in the back of the room staring at the door waiting for Stu to enter. I moved around my schedule just so every class could have them in it.

Finally I see him. Stu walks into the class. My face immediately flushes as I see him smile to some irrelevant people. I sigh dreamily.
'His smile is so gorgeous.' I think to myself. A few minutes later the teacher walks in capturing the students attention. He talks about some boring shit but then he says we're doing partner work. My eyes light up as I watch students start murmuring to their friends about who their pairing up with.
The teacher claps his hands, "I'm putting you into pairs." He announces to which the students groan.
My excitement only grows. He lists off students and finally it comes to my name.
"...Y/n L/n and Stu Macher..." the teacher says before moving onto the next pair.
I feel like my heart just stopped beating. Stu turns around and sends me a wink. My face heats up and I look away.

"Alright everyone get in your pairs." The teacher says as the students begrudgingly get up.
I watch as Stu walks over to me. I watch ay how the sun shines perfectly on his face, how radiant he looks right now. Suddenly I'm snapped out of it when Stu sits down in front of me.
"Hey I'm Stu, you new around here?" He asks cheerfully.
I stare at him for a second in awe that he's even speaking to me.
Stu laughs. "Hello? Is anyone in there?"

I clear my throat and stutter out, "um yes hello. My name is Y/n." I say a light blush on my face.

"You've got a cute name Y/n. I like it!" Stu says flashing me a smile.

"Thank you." I say shyly.

Stu nods and then moves the worksheet in between us. "Soooo you know how to do any of this...." he trails off leaning forward to read the title of the assignment. "Physics stuff?" He says his eyebrows furrowed.

I nod. "I know a little bit."

"Cool! Well you take care of that then." Stu says with a smile before turning around to talk to some guy behind us.

I stare at him for a second before happily completing the entire physics sheet just glad to be of use to him.

The rest of the class time Stu talked to other people, I would've been angry but I'm used to not talking with him and just watching. I was so glad to be so close to him.

༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻

Class ends and Stu leaves the room with his other friends not even glancing towards me as he leaves. Burning hot jealous runs through my veins but I keep a sweet smile on my face. Part of me wants to kill anyone who comes into contact with Stu but I know that the police would catch on eventually if I did. I sigh and head off to lunch. I sit down by a tree a little ways away from where Stu and Billy sits at the fountain. I stare at the happily chatting with their girlfriends. How I wish I was apart of their friend group. I whip out my camera and take photos of them eating, breathing, smiling, etc. I put down my camera and scroll through the photos smiling happily at them. When I look back up I see Tatum and Sidney gone and Billy looking in my direction. Stu was beside him whispering something in his ear. My face flushed thinking about how they could have caught me taking photos. I quickly gather my things and speed off away from them.

༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻͙

A/n: I did change the plot again..I'm indecisive. Anyway thanks for reading! I will definitely go back and make this chapter longer I'm just gonna publish this for now though.