🔪𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊🔪

A/n: the photo above was me the entire last chapter. Billy's words be hittin hard 😭😭 he's so grumpy. My little gremlin.

༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻

You wake up in a cold sweat the sun burning into your eyes forcing you awake. You peel open your swollen crusty eyes, feeling sore all over. Your back is aching and is probably bruised, your cheeks are definitely bruised and your stomach feels like it's on fire leaving a small warm ache. You try to sit up only for the pain to become unbearable and you collapse back down. Tears prick in your eyes as you remember the horrible events of last night. '𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨?' You ask yourself staring up at the ceiling. You lay there for awhile all the energy you had leaving your body leaving you feeling numb and lost. Eventually you shuffle off the bed and crawl into the bathroom observing yourself if the mirror. Every step you feel your wound stretch causing you to wince in pain. You look like a wreck, your eyes red, puffy, lifeless. Black and purple bruises litter your entire body and you still adorn the same filthily clothes of last night. Dried blood is soaked into them probably staining your once clean bedsheets. You gingerly lift your shirt letting out a gasp at the red word scrawled into your skin. 'Mine.' It read taking up nearly 70% of your stomach. You know there is no way to hide this and it will definitely scar leaving a permanent remainder of this moment in your life. You sob horrified letting your shirt fall down covering the hideous cuts. You suddenly remember Randy, '𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺.' Anxiety fills your body as you crumple to the floor. They could be watching you right now, waiting for you to call someone just to slaughter them in front of you. You sob never feeling more alone in your entire life. '𝘈𝘮 𝘐 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺?' You wonder as you turn on your back staring at the blank white ceiling. '𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘈𝘮 𝘐 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘸𝘧𝘶𝘭? 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘮𝘦?' Depressing thoughts flood your brain as you lifelessly stare at the ceiling the energy to cry leaving you making you numb. You lay there simply staring at the blank white ceiling barely even blinking. You don't want to get up, what would be the point. After awhile of staring you gather all the motivation you can muster and force your body up to get ready. You hop into the shower washing away the blood, you watch the clean clear water turn a murky red as you let the hot water cleanse you. You scrub your scalp as you feel tension leaving your body. You hop out and wrap a towel around your body feeling much better than before. You look towards the foggy mirror as you walk past to your closet glad you cant see your reflection. Once you've changed, you clean the wounds wrapping bandages and putting on bandaids. You take some spare makeup and try to lessen the dark shade of purple of each bruise. Once your done you look less corpse like but still not looking alive. You sigh and with one last look in the mirror leave your house and head to Blockbuster.

༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻

You peer through the large glass windows to the movie store hoping to spot Randy. You see him behind the counter a giant dark purple bruise on one of his eyes. His lip looks busted open and you see a few more scratches littering his arm. You breathe a sigh of relief a small smile making its way onto your face. You watch him for a little longer wishing you could give him a hug and apologize for all of this happening to him but in the end you turn and start walking away. You were about to tear your gaze away from Randy when your cheek collides with something solid. You back up a little in surprise and look up to make eye contact with Stu's emotionless face. You hear footsteps behind you and look back to see Billy with the same look on his face. Dread fills your body as you feel a whole other anxiety attack start to come on. You hope they don't know but then why would they be not saying anything. Why do they have that look on their face?