🔪𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖊𝖓🔪

A/n: the final chapter....but don't worry there will be book 2.

༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻

Recap:
You only lower it to look into the kitchen. Your face contorts into one of shock, hurt, and fear when you see the sight of Billy holding Sidney up by her hair.

"Billy? What are you doing?" You ask quietly your voice barely above a whisper.

༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻

Stu latches onto you from behind pining your arms to your sides, crushing you in a hug.

"𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐘/𝐧!" Stu cheerfully says holding up a voice modulator to his mouth while keeping you still with one arm wrapped around you. Your mind is spinning as you try to process the new information. Billy roughly yanks Sidney up shoving her into a corner of the kitchen while Stu holds onto you just behind him.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲? 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭." Billy taunts Sidney in the same voice that's been haunting you.

"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨?" Sidney wails looking at Billy with contempt.

"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙮!" Stu says rocking you back and forth. "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚." He says gesturing to you.

"𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜." Billy says, sharing a smile with Stu.

"𝙋𝙡𝙪𝙨 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩. 𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚." Billy says running the knife down your cheek before turning back to Sidney.

"𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝! 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙪𝙨! 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙚 their 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙨!" Stu happily claims giddy about how much you like him. '𝘕𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵.' You think to yourself as you watch Sidney's expression turn into realization and then into disgust.

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚." Sidney states now staring at you with contempt.

"I didn't! I didn't know anything." You defend yourself wincing at how harshly Sidney was glaring at you. She scoffs obviously not believing you.

"𝘼𝙬𝙬 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨. 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪!" Stu says laughing as if this was all funny. You remember the words Ghostface told you. The word he has permanently carved into your skin. You can't help but feel like this is all a bad dream. Like you'll wake up and go back to being alone just watching from afar. But this is all real, very real. You don't know how to feel, this is not the same people you fell in love with.