🔪𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝🔪

A/n: ⚠️ trigger warning ⚠️ the reader goes through something like an anxiety attack and there is a small bit of self harm. If any of that affects you people don't read this chapter.

༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻

School is finally over and you breathe a big sigh of relief as you walk through the entrance doors. You scan the area looking for Billy and Stu assuming they were already waiting for you to hangout like they made you promise earlier. You looked through the crowds of students only to not see Billy familiar brown hair and Stu's tall lanky stature. You feel a tap on your shoulder and see Sidney standing next to you.

"Hey Sidney." You greet her confused at what she would want with you.

"𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧? 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙢 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙪𝙥." She asks more nervous than usual.

"Um.." you pause for a moment and look around the courtyard but don't see them. "I would but I already made plans. Sorry." You give her a apologetic smile.

"𝙊𝙝 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝?" Sidney asks.

"Um Billy and Stu." You state causing Sidney to scrunch up her face in confusion and judgement.

"𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙?" Sidney says as if she was implying that you two were kanoodling.

"Yeah but Stu will be there so we're not alone..." you explain wanting to get away from her judging eyes.

"𝙎𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙢'𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙?" She asks.

"Um..." you panic and look around very uncomfortable with this situation. "I don't see them right now so I guess I can walk you home." You offer hoping to move on from the previous topic. Sidney gives you a look, unsure if she even wants you to be there anymore but eventually agrees since she is pretty freaked out. You both start to head off to her house walking side by side in uncomfortable and awkward silence. You look back at the now pretty scarce courtyard to still not see Billy or Stu. You frown wondering if you did anything wrong but quickly shook it out of your head as you two arrive at her house.

Sidney walks into the living room leaving you to trail behind her. She silently sits down on the couch with her perfect posture and turns on the t.v.

"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙𝙮. 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙖 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙜𝙤 𝙈𝙖𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙩𝙩, 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙-" The news reporter was abruptly cut off as the tv powered off. The room filled with a long uncomfortable silence as you periodically would glance over at her. She had her head down and tears in her eyes with her hands neatly folded in her lap. You feel sad for what she has to experience with all the publicity. Not only did she have to experience her mom dying but she now has to almost relive it with these new murders.