🔪𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓🔪

Stu arrives back his house shaking and barely holding in tears. He sits down on his bed and starts anxiously tugging on his hair. Not only will Billy be more than a little pissed but if you died....he would be the cause. Just the thought makes Stu sob. Hot tears stream down his face feeling scared and lost. He was all alone without Billy. He needed him to guide him through what to do next. After a few hours of crying he looks outside to see it pitch black. Sidney must be home right now. Stu gets up preparing to continue with the plan that Billy left for him.

༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻

The next day Billy gets released from jail due to his phone records not matching the one whose made calls to Sidney's house. He immediately drives to Stu house his blood boiling. He's had all night to sit and think about what happened and he's pissed.

"𝙎𝙏𝙐! 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐?!" Billy bursts through Stu's door shouting out into the house. He busts through every door until he finds a very pathetic looking Stu. His hair is a mess, his eyes swollen and red with deep dark bags.

"𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙?" Stu croaks out.

"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙧𝙖𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙟𝙖𝙞𝙡!" Billy shouts at him. Stu flinches at his harsh tone sinking into himself.

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙎𝙩𝙪! 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙙𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙄 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙮𝙚𝙩! 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜!" Billy grabs a picture frame and throws it in Stu's direction barely missing his face. It shatters against the wall and clatters to the floor. Billy runs his hand through his hair pushing it back out of his face.

"𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮! 𝙄 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧! 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩!" Stu pleads. Billy scoffs and turns away from him staring at the wall trying to calm himself.

"𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙭 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚. 𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙨𝙨." Billy says harshly before storming out of the room slamming the door making the house shake.

༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻

You wake up with a splitting headache, groaning as you sit up. Before you can look around the room your tackled in a hug.

"𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨! 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖!" Stu says muffled from your lap. Your brain short circuits as you stare at the man your face rapidly heating up. You can hear the heart monitor start to beat more frequently as your heart speeds up. Stu looks up at you with a dopey grin on his face.

"𝘼𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙪 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 them 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚." Billy walks over from where he was leaning on the wall observing you two. You didn't even notice he was there since you were so preoccupied with Stu. Stu whines and pouts at Billy's words.

"𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩s 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?" Stu says lazily tracing his fingers up your arm to your shoulder. You don't respond too distracted by Stu's fingers, so distracted that you don't ever register that Stu only calls you Sweetcheeks.