🔪𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗🔪

*A/n: Sorry for leaving the last chapter in like the middle of nowhere so I put a recap!

༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻

Recap: "𝙎𝙩𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙠." Billy says while swimming up behind you. Stu sticks out his tongue at Billy before giving you a very fake apology. You notice the sun starting to get lower in the sky. It feels like you have only been here for a short amount of time.
"Hey Stu didn't you say you wanted to eat lunch with me and your friends?" You ask remembering his conversation from earlier.
"𝙊𝙝𝙝𝙝 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝. 𝙀𝙝 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬." Stu says nonchalantly while paddling around in the water like a kid.

༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻

It's been a few hours since you went home. You decided to go ahead and skip the rest of the school day since nothing was really going on in class. Teachers stopped giving out work since Casey and Steve died. Plus this means you have more time to listen to the audio recordings of Billy and Stu! You plop down on your bed and pull out a very nice pair of headphones. '𝘎𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮!' You think to yourself happily as you pop them into your ears. The sweet voices of both of them flood your ears making you sigh happily. You close your eyes and eventually drift off listening to them chat.

A loud sharp ringing sounded in your peaceful dreams. You groaned and forced your eyes open to go investigate. You look over to your desk to see your phone ringing. Your thoughts quickly drift to the mysterious phone man but you weren't sure if he wanted to talk to you again after your ranting. You picked up the phone,
"Hello?" You say hoping to hear the deep gravely voice of the man.

"𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚." The familiar voice rang out making you smile slightly.
"𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚?"

"It's only been a day, it would be stupid to miss you..." I trail off not wanting to admit to missing someone that wasn't Billy or Stu.

"𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙤𝙣 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙩𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜?" The voice asks. You face heats up at him calling it a crush.
'𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘣𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴?' You ask yourself.

"Wow can't believe you remembered.."A part of you was embarrassed but another part was happy that they remembered them.

"𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙚'𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨!" The voice says cheerfully.

"Well they've actually been talking to me more recently! It's like I've been blessed by the gods! I must have done something good in a past life! They even skipped school with me! I thought I was going to die from my heart beating so fast!" I gush to the man on the phone. I can feel my heart rate picking up from just thinking about them.

"𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚!" The voice gushes. "𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚."

Your face starts to feel even warmer from all the compliments. You tried to just brush them off but the man seems to really enjoy calling you cute tonight.