🔪𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊🔪

*A/N: there is a little ✨Spice✨ in this chapter.*

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾☽༓・*˚⁺⁺˚*༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

The sunlight filters through the curtains, casting a warm glow on the walls of your room. You can hear the faint sounds of birds chirping outside, a reminder that the world is already awake and moving. You stretch your limbs, feeling the stiffness of sleep slowly dissipate as you come to terms with the fact that another day has begun. With a heavy sigh, you swing your legs over the side of the bed and plant your feet on the cool floor. The familiar routine of getting ready for school begins, from brushing your teeth to picking out an outfit that feels just right. Each step feels like a chore, a reminder of the responsibilities that await you outside the comfort of your room.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾☽༓・*˚⁺⁺˚*༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

When you arrive, police cars and news reporters are scattered everywhere. You glance around, feeling bewildered by the chaos. News reporters swarm any students they can find, bombarding them with questions. One reporter approaches you, firing off inquiries,
"𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙨? 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙮 𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙊𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙? 𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨?"
You stand there frozen overwhelmed by all the questions at once But just as you begin to lose yourself in the chaos, an arm wraps around you
"𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨." You look up to see Stu sticking his hand in front of the camera pushing it out of your face. He makes eye contact with you and gives you a little wink. Your brain practically short circuits, '𝘯𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘚𝘵𝘶 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘜𝘕𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘵𝘦𝘥!'
Stu carefully leads you away from the reporters not before "accidentally" tripping the camera man making him shatter his expensive camera.

"𝙃𝙚𝙮𝙖 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨! 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚? 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤!" Stu laughs flexing his little arms. You giggle at his little joke and you can feel your face heat up from his gaze being on you.
"𝙎𝙤, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝? 𝙒𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚! 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮, 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙮, 𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙢, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩." Stu looks at you excitedly that stupid goofy grin on his face.
You nod bashfully not trusting yourself to speak in his presence.
"𝙒𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩! 𝙎𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚!" Stu bumped his shoulder into yours almost making you fall only for Stu and grab you by the waist and pull you back into him. "𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙖!"

"𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙪." A voice suddenly pops up which you immediately recognize as Billy.
Internally you are thanking whatever you did in your past life to bless you with so much of their presence. You feel like your in heaven.
Billy walks up on the other side of you and smacks Stu's arm that was around your shoulder off.
"𝙄'𝙢 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮. 𝙎𝙩𝙪'𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪." Billy says with a smirk.
"I'm y/n." You say quietly not knowing how to act around them. Billy has always intimated you more than Stu since he always looks so angry.
"𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙔/𝙣. 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚?" Billy asks while Stu pouts leaning onto your shoulder.
"𝙐𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧! 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤𝙤! 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨! 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚!!" Stu begs putting his hand together and leaning down in front of you. Your eyes dart around checking to see if anyone is looking at you while you hastily try to pull him up.
"Okay sure sure." You smile nervously while Stu smiles brightly jumping onto you crushing you into a hug. When Stu pulls away he keeps your hands tightly locked while Billy slips his hand into your open one. It seems like they had this planned all along.