🔪𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊🔪

A/n: Guys I have such bootleg raggedy photos of billy and Stu. Why is the quality so bad 😭😭💀

༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻

You wake up the sun shining through your window. You groan as you sit up holding your head from a splitting headache. You check your clock seeing that you have an hour before school. You frown wishing you had more time to check if all your Billy and Stu stuff is still there. You debate calling in sick but did you really want to miss out on a chance to see a billy and Stu? The answer was no, so you sighed while getting up remembering to lock your window and getting ready for school.

༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻

You stare at the sidewalk as you walk to school thinking about what happened with Ghostface. You barely notice Stu sneaking up behind you until he grabs onto your shoulders.

"𝑩𝒐𝒐!" Stu shouts making you jump.
You turn around angrily only for it all to fade when you see his face. Stu is obnoxiously laughing sticking his tongue out and holding his stomach. You huff but a smile is slowly growing on your face. He wraps his arm around you dragging you off to class with him.
While walking he spots his girlfriend his smile faltering for a second before he takes his arm off you and wraps his body around hers. You stare blankly at her.

"𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙢! 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙩𝙪. 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚." She smiles warmly at her. She has an air of confidence around her. You kind of thought she was going to see you as an enemy but she's more friendly than you thought. Part of you wants to hate her because she has the man of your dreams but she doesn't seem too bad. '𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳.' You think to yourself.

"𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤. 𝙈𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙔/𝙣. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪!" You say smiling at her.

Stu pouts letting go of Tatum and hanging onto your shoulder.

"𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨! 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙚!" He whines causing Tatum to hit him in the head. You glance at Tatum seeing if she would be uncomfortable with Stu touching you but she doesn't seem to mind. A small smile comes onto your face, you've never had a friend group before. Tatum pushes Stu away and wraps an arm around you dragging you away from him as he cries out to you.

"𝙄𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢. 𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙮, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪!" Tatum says genuinely making your face heat up. This is the first time a girl was so kind to you.

"𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙎𝙩𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚. 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙." You smile at her.

"𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝! 𝙎𝙩𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙝𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙪𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪! 𝘼𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙨 partner." She chuckles but stops as she notices your worried expression.