🔪𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙🔪

A/n ⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️ Billy says the nasty shit in this chapter. Alot of heated arguments and threats so if that triggers you please don't read this chapter. ALSO Billy gets hella violent so be WARNED.

Also far warning it's going to get pretty angsty for this point forward till the next book.

༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻

As you step into Blockbuster with the intention of enjoying a thrilling horror movie and unwinding, you spot Randy diligently restocking the shelves in the horror section. It's been ages since you last saw Randy with a smile on his face, so you approach him and gently tap him on the shoulder.

"𝙊𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙮/𝙣." Randy's face lights up with a hint of pink when he sees you. You couldn't help but smile at how his eyes sparkled with recognition. 
"𝙄 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡..𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮? 𝙄 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮." Randy says with concern. You feel a rush of gratitude at Randy's genuine concern for your well-being.

"Yeah I'm fine just had a run in the the Woodsboro killer." You say trying to lighten up the dark topic.

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧?!" Randy said sounding oddly excited.

"Yeah, why?" You ask.

"𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 "𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙎𝙪𝙗𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩" 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙚. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙤𝙧! 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝. 𝙅𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙡𝙢𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩, 𝙃𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙅𝙖𝙬𝙨, 𝙎𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙨 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙚, 𝙇𝙖𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣. 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧!" Randy says excitedly rambling on. This whole idea gives you the ick. You don't want the killer to be obsessed with you, you like Billy and Stu, not Ghostface.
"𝙊𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣!" He whips out the movie and shaking it with a proud smile on his face. You brighten at the topic change excited to talk about horror movies.
"𝙒𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚-" Randy starts with a light blush on his face only to be cut off by Stu appearing out of nowhere and slapping his hands down onto his shoulders. Randy winces at the harsh handling.

"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩?" Stu says a very strained smile on his face his grip tightening on Randy's shoulders.

"Randy was about to ask me something." You say staring at Randy patiently waiting for him to continue. Stu frowns at you for a split second before sending a threatening look toward Randy. Luckily you don't notice.

"𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮." Stu says daring him to continue.