Chapter 10

Amelia remained blindfolded for the remainder of dinner. Even as Damien fed her the oysters, she wasn't allowed to see him. She was only allowed to taste and listen to all of his commands, and each time she made a mess, she felt his cock grow inside his pants. She never mentioned it, however. She assumed it would only displease him.

She was taking her last bite of dessert when Damien removed the makeshift blindfold around her eyes and tucked it into his pocket. As she adjusted to the low lights in the room, he cleaned her mouth with a linen napkin and grunted when she took the piece of cloth from him to do it herself.

She blushed. "Are you upset?"

"Not enough to punish you," he answered. He took the napkin from her hand and wiped her chin with it. "The aftercare is the best part, and now you know not to take that away from me."

Amelia wanted to make a comment until their waitress appeared by their table with the check and a card reader. "Are you ready for the check?"

Damien answered with a nod and accepted the itemized check that she handed to him. Without looking at it, he reached into his inner jacket pocket and presented her with a card.

After a few short moments, the waitress handed the card reader to him to confirm the details of his transaction. He entered a custom tip and then removed his card when he was prompted to. He was quick to collect the printed receipt and placed it into his pocket with the card.

"Thank you for joining us this evening," the waitress said. "Is there anything else that I can do for you?"

"We're alright, thank you," Damien responded. There was a smile on his face, but it wasn't the waitress who had put it there. He was smiling at Amelia who hadn't stopped glaring at his pocket.

"Then on behalf of Red Robyn's, I sincerely hope you found pleasure in your experience," she said before turning to leave the table.

Damien stood up, taking Amelia with him, and then retrieved her jacket. He assisted in putting it on and then secured the straps. He pulled her in at the waist, and with her by his side, he walked to the doors they had entered through. The Cave was still populated with other diners, but Amelia was no longer intrigued by them. Her eyes were settled on the floor instead, watching their shuffling feet as they exited the room.

"Where are we going now?" she asked him once they were outside the restaurant.

Damien handed the valet his ticket and then turned to Amelia. He was impassive, showing her no emotions. "I'm not pleased that you took off your collar and defied me during dinner. You have yet to be punished for that."

She chewed on her bottom lip and gazed up at him innocently. "What are you going to do to me?"

His lips gently curled into a soft smile. He wanted to explain in great detail all of the things he could think of to punish her, but the valet had returned with his car. When the valet handed the keys to Damien, he opened the passenger door and gestured for Amelia to enter. Then he said, "You'll find out soon enough, sweet girl."

She swallowed hard and ducked into her seat. She watched him through the glass as he shut the door and then walked to the driver side. He appeared deep in thought as he pulled away from the restaurant, and as much as Amelia wanted to get inside his head to see exactly what he had in store, the unknown was far too exhilarating.

Silence filled the space as Damien drove to their destination. Neither one of them initiated a conversation, but Damien decided it was better that way. He couldn't stand the quietness though. So, he connected his phone to the stereo and turned on a random playlist. He glanced at Amelia to gauge her reaction to the music, but she was gazing out the window, watching the scenery pass them by as they entered the highway.