Chapter 30

Damien eagerly entered the bedroom expecting to find Amelia in a greeting position, but she was sitting on the edge of the bed instead, dressed down in her undergarment. Beside her were two of his black ties laid neatly on the bed and her unclasped diamond necklace. Upon noticing him in the doorway, she lifted the corners of her lips and separated her knees, enticing him with the view of her pussy through the sheer fabric of her panties. He sucked in a sharp breath when she pulled the fabric to the side and slid her fingers between her pussy lips.

As difficult as it was to maintain his composure, he managed to tear his eyes away from her pussy and focused on the buttons of his shirt instead. Once he had unfastened his shirt completely, he removed it and abandoned it on the floor. Then he gestured to the necklace on the bed with a deep scowl.

"Why aren't you wearing your collar?" he demanded to know.

Ignoring him, Amelia threw her head back and continued to pleasure herself. She moaned into the air as she massaged her clit and cupped a breast in her hand, kneading it gently.

Damien grunted, displeased with her actions, and stormed over to her. He wrapped a hand around her neck, drawing out a soft whimper as he gently choked her.

"You're being very naughty right now, Amelia," he told her. He replaced her hand with his and spanked her pussy, earning a loud gasp. "Put your collar back on before you're punished."

She stuck her nose in the air and shook her head. "I don't want to."

Damien flinched, taken aback by her disobedience. "Why not?"

"I don't want to be your pet tonight," she answered. She presented him with the ties and wrapped her fingers around his wrists. "I want to try something new."

"What do you suggest?" he asked, although he already knew the answer.

"I want complete control," she told him.

"You've always held all the power, love."

"Then you wouldn't mind being tied up."

Damien smirked. "Are you getting tired of being told what to do?"

"Yes," she answered. She copied his smile and climbed into his lap, straddling him. "For once, I want to be in charge."

"You already are," he whispered.

He rolled her off his lap and moved toward the headboard. Once he was lying against the mountain of pillows, he beckoned her with his finger, encouraging her to join him.

"I'd do anything for you, Amelia," he told her. Once she was kneeling in front of him, he dragged his hands over her hips and kissed the curvature of her chest. "If this proves how much influence you have over me, then I'll let you do this."

Amelia paused to consider his words and looked down at her hands. They were suddenly shaking. With a deep frown, she dropped the ties beside her and then bowed her head shamefully.

"You've done more than enough to prove that," she whispered dejectedly. "Let me show you how much I appreciate you."

She hastily unbuttoned his pants and released his cock from inside his briefs. As impatient as she was to taste him, she resisted the urge to take him into her mouth and stroked his length instead with her small hand. She kissed the head of his cock and gazed up at him, pleased to see the soft smile on his face. She tried to wrap her lips around him, but he cupped her chin and lifted her head instead, preventing her from doing so.

"A good dom always gives his sub what she desires," he said. He retrieved his ties and shoved them inside her hand. "Now, show me what you've learned about being a dom."