Chapter 19- We're Not Done Yet!

"That was crazy!" I grin.

"This place is for washing your cars, not your girlfriends!" Harry mocked.

The laughter died down, and the silence settled in. I took the opportunity to take in the surroundings of the city. The dark sky was clear, stars dotted navy blue mat. In the distance, tall buildings. The small lights from the windows were barley visible. Closer, there was small coffee shops, little diners. A few chain restaurants here and there. Flickering street lamps lit up the road, and light pollution was everywhere. The thing that hooked my mind was this particular place in the city. It was no where near my flat!

"Harry, this isn't the way to my house." I furrowed my brows.

"I know that." He replied. "I'm taking you somewhere else. We're not done yet!"

Seeing his excited face, brought a smile to mine. I really didn't mind spending more time with Harry. I actually kind of wanted to. Being with him isn't as bad as I thought it would be...

I studied his features as his head turned back to the road. His face had a serious set to it, his jaw was clenched, and his lips were pursed into a thin line. The usual coral and plump lips disappeared. Harry's left hand was raised to his mouth, his long fingers gently brushing his lips. His elbow was bent, and supported by the arm rest on the car door. Some of his chocolate curls were sprawled across his forehead.

Hesitantly, I reached out, and brushed the curls away from his eyes.

He looked at me, his eyes a brilliant shade of green. He didn't say anything, he just looked at me. Harry smiled before regarding his eyes back to the road.

"Where are we going?" I asked, quietly.

His glorious laugh echoed through the truck. "Swimming."

My eyes widened, and I opened my mouth to protest, but he cut me off.

"You don't have a choice. If you refuse to get in the water, I will strip you myself, and throw you in the water." His tone was completely serious, which tipped me off to the fact that he was not kidding.

I just groaned and looked out the window. I could see Harry's curious eyes peeking at me through the reflection. Our eyes met, and I stuck my tongue out at him.

He chuckled and spoke. "It will be fun!"

I rolled my eyes, but laughed at the fact that we were still speaking through the reflection of the window.

We neared the beach, and he pulled over. In a flash, my door was open, and I was being helped out. He opened the back door, and grabbed two towels.

I closed the door and leaned against it, a frown etched on my face.

Harry smirked and grabbed my hand, entwining our fingers and tugging me along with him.

I had to admit, his hands were really nice. They were huge, and warm. Our fingers wound together, gave me a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach. I felt safe with Harry, which was strange, considering the amount of danger that he could cause me. He could snap my neck like a twig if he wanted to. He could suck all the blood from my veins if he wanted to! It was abnormal to feel this comfortable around someone so dangerous.

We reached the beach, and I felt the sand beneath my toes. I took in the scent of salt water, and ocean. "Harry, I'm not sure about this. I don't want to swim."

He gave me a look, before smirking. "Well..."

He took hold of my wrists, and guided them so they were resting above my head.